congrats for new thread ๐Ÿ˜Š
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow I'm so happy
U r going to complete this thread
Excited for the update

I will alwz be there to trouble u
My chudail
wow dat was relly gud news finally ayu baby ka writing block complete hogayi eagarly waiting for update congratulations for new thread ye koi puchne wali baath hai kya ofcourse all will support u

Heyo everyone.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am back๐Ÿ˜Ž

So are you excited for the upcoming updates๐Ÿ˜‰. I am very much excited.๐Ÿ˜›

A/N: Guys soon I am going to open up a new thread for my FF๐Ÿ˜ณ as this will cross 100 pages๐Ÿ˜ƒ. So meet you all in new thread now

Happy Reading...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chapter 27

Suddenly Sanyukta came back to her senses and pushed him hard. She became angry with her as how could she lose herself. She looked up; her eyes were blood red probably because of anger. Randhir got confused with sudden change in her behaviour.

"What were you trying to do Randhir", Sanyukta asked trying to say calmly.

Randhir looked at her with a confused expression.

"How dare you Randhir? Don't you have any shame?", Sanyukta said holding his collar.

Randhir was still confused about what was happening.

"What are you saying Sanyukta?", Randhir asked totally confused.

"Randhir whatever you did that time wasn't enough? Do you still want to break me?" Sanyukta stammered, tears flowing down her eyes.

He tried to wipe her tears but she didn't let him do so.

"Stop! Samjhte kya ho tum khud ko? What do you think of yourself Mr Randhir Singh Shekhawat?", she said on top of her voice completely indicating that she is furious.

"Dekho Sanyukta aisa kuch nahi hai...please listen to me...i can explain...", he tried to hold her but sanyu distanced herself and grabbed an machine from bedside and threw it on ground smashing it into pieces just like her heart.

"what will you explain haan? You have no reasons for what you did. I needed you the most at that time and you just left me alone to suffer", Sanyukta said completely broken remembering the past.

"Sanyukta I  know I did a mistake and I am really sorry for it but please give me one chance to explain. and I promise I will make everything right", Randhir said with teary eyes.

"Please don't take so much pain Randhir. It doesn't suit you. Tum sabke liye best hoge but mere liye kuch bhi nahi ho! I trusted you and you! Mujhe khud pe gussa aa raha hai ki how could I love a shameless creature like you! How could I ", she clutched her hairs in anger as tears rolled down her eyes.

"Sanyukta please listen to me...I love you and I...", Randhir tried to tell her what he feel but Sanyukta didn't let him complete.

Suddenly she remembered that he had a kid and a wife.

"Don't pretend Randhir. You are such a shameless creature. You are a back-stabbing jerk who doesn't respect anyone's feelings or a woman's dignity!", she said furiously.

Randhir frowned at her statement.

"Wh...What?" Randhir stammered as he couldn't believe that Sanyukta said those words.

"You have a freaking wife and a kid too and being a married man you are here, kissing me. What do you think I am fool who will believe you again just to break my trust once again?", Sanyukta shouted on top of her voice.

Listening loud voiced Parth and Vidushi came into lab. One look at them and they understood everything was going in wrong direction. Broken Randhir and angry Sanyukta made it clear that things were getting out of control.

"Wh...What?" Randhir stammered again, only a whisper this time. "Married? Child?"

"Now don't tell me that you're not married. Stop lying Randhir!" Sanyukta shouted amidst her tears.

"Sanyukta kya bol rahi ho?", Parth said coming into the scene.

"Parth shut up!" Sanyukta shouted.

"Sanyukta tum galat samajh rahi ho...essa kuch nahi hain", Vidushi tried to explain her but Sanyukta was in no mood to listen.

"Please Vidushi. Don't take his side. He is not worth it. He is such a shameless creature. I don't know how on earth I loved a person like him. He used to say, I love you Sanyukta and I will always be there for you?" Sanyukta told mimicking Randhir and crying at the same time. "now what happened to his promises?"

"Sanyukta tum sach nahi janti. Give him some time, he will tell you everything", Parth told trying to pacify her.

"please Parth. I don't want to listen any fake excuses", Sanyukta said and turned towards Randhir.

Randhir was silent all this while. He couldn't make out what was going on. They only feeling he was going through was, Heartbroken.

"Randhir please get out of my life! i don't want you near me. I am happy without you! Please stay away. I deserve some happiness," Sanyukta said in pleading tone.

"And me?" Randhir asked innocently his voice clearly indicating that even he is broken.

"are you seriously happy without him Sanyukta?", Vidushi too asked seriously.

"You don't deserve anything Randhir because you never cared for people who love you. And you don't deserve happiness because you are a mean, insensitive, arrogant jerk and a cheater!", Sanyukta shouted and said in one go. "Randhir change yourself. Please live with some dignity. You have got fame, money except a character . You are a characterless..."

And Vidushi slapped her before she could her sentence.

"Shut up Sanyukta", Vidushi said pointing her finger towards her.

Sanyukta went numb. Even Randhir and Parth were shocked.

"Agar tumhe sach nahi malum toh tumhe koi haq nahi banta ki tum Randhir ko blame karo ya uske baare mein esse bolo", Vidushi said angrily.

Sanyukta stared blankly at Vidushi. She didn't know what to say.             

"Vidushi yeh...", Parth tried to intervene but was interrupted by Vidushi.

"shut up Parth. Don't even dare to take her side. You always took her side even when she was wrong but today she is not worth it", Vidushi said and looked back too Sanyukta.

"aur tum Randhir ko insensitive bol rahi hoon. Look at yourself first and then say anything to him. Tumhe dikh nahi raha ki he is feeling guilty for his mistakes which he never committed", Vidushi said angrily.

"Vidushi calm down", Parth tried to make her calm.

"no Parth, don't even try to do that. Aaj Sanyukta ne sari limits cross kardi. Hum jante hain Randhir ne jo kiya woh iski majbori thi and he shouldn't be guilty of that, still he feels guilty. Aur yeh yaha usse esse insult kar rahi. No I will not let this happen", Vidushi said and turned towards Sanyukta.

"aaj main tumhe bataongi guilt kisse kehte hain. Jab main tumhe sab SACH bataongi tab tumhe pata chalega, what is the feeling of guilt", Vidushi said sternly stressing on word Sach.

"nahi Vidushi tum usse kuch nahi bataogi", Randhir said coming back to his senses.

"kyu nahi batao Randhir. Yeh yaha tumhe bina baat ke blame kar rahi hain, insult kar rahi hain aur main chup chap dekhti raho. No ways. Tum mere bhai ho aur main apne bhai ki insult hote hue nahi dekh sakti", Vidushi said with teary eyes.

Randhir felt bad. Here Vidushi was trying to sort out things but he didn't want to let her reveal the truth. He didn't want Sanyukta to feel guilty. He took Vidushi to the other side of the lab leaving behind a confused Sanyukta.

"please Vidushi don't tell her anything. I don't want ki meri wajah se woh guilty feel kare. Mistake maine kari hain toh saza bhi main hi bugtunga. Please I cannot see Sanyukta in guilt", Randhir said in a pleading tone.

"Tum abhi bhi uske liye itna concern ho?", Vidushi asked shockingly. She knew Randhir loved Sanyukta like a mad lover and go to any extend for her but today Sanyukta did something unexpected. She insulted a pure soul without knowing the truth. Truth which changed their life.

"See Randhir I know you love Sanyukta more than anything in this world and go to any extends for her. I still remember what you did that day", Vidushi said with a tinge of smile remembering the past.

Randhir mind shifted to the day about which Vidushi was referring.

FLASHBACK:

"Nahi mujhe kuch nahi pata...tum mujhe ek acha sa gana gakar sunayoge nahi toh main tumse baat nahi karunga", Sanyukta said on a verge of crying.

"Tum pagal ho gayi Sanyukta. Ask me complete your assignments or complete you projects but yeh gana wana main nahi gaonga", Randhir said totally annoyed.

Randhir was totally pissed off. Sanyukta was suffering from mood swing as she was on her periods. Randhir was trying best to be calm but now she was getting on her nerves. Since evening she was demanding him to sing a song for her in front of the whole group.

"Assignments main khud bhi kar sakti hoon. I don't need your help. If you love me than sing a song for me", Sanyukta said in a sad tone.

"Arre yaar kya musibaat hain", Randhir murmured under his breath.

"kya kaha tumne. Musibaat. Main tumhare liye musibaat hoon na. theekh hain, now don't come to me. I am going. Enjoy your freedom", Sanyukta said and left with tears flowing down her eyes.

Randhir mentally cursed himself for making His Sanyukta cry. He wanted to kill himself.

Here Sanyukta came and sat in the open area. She was sobbing silently when someone came and sat beside her.

"kya hua? Mana kar diya usne?", Vidushi asked her.

Sanyukta nodded like a kid.

"Oh common Sanyukta tum janti ho usse. He can do go to any extend for you aur singing toh ek choti si cheese hain. He will definitely do it", Vidushi said positively as he knew Randhir well.

He may not say it but Vidushi knew that Randhir will definitely make his lady love happy and that will happen soon.

"Nahi aayega woh. He said main uske liye ek musibaat hoon", Sanyukta said sobbing.

"Do you think he meant it that way?", Vidushi asked with her eyebrows raised.

Sanyukta knew she took all in wrong way.

"But still mujhe uska gana suna hain", Sanyukta said demanding like a kid.

Vidushi smiled and said, " Come with me."

Sanyukta gave a confused look to which Vidushi just pulled her along. Soon both reached the Mech. Lab.

"Yaha itna andhera kyu hai?", Sanyukta asked looking around.

Vidushi left her and went somewhere in the dark. Suddenly someone flashed open a focus light on Sanyukta. She was  still confused about the happenings. Suddenly she heard HIS VOICE. 

Hamein Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante
Magar Jee Nahi Sakte Tumhaare Bina

Sanyukta looked at him in shock. She was surprised. Randhir was singing and that too her favourite song. She smiled with wet eyes.

Humein Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante

Hume tumse pyaar...

Randhir too had moist eyes. He holded her hand and brought her in the middle. Both of them had tears in their eyes but they were of happiness. Sanyukta smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. Randhir too wrapped his hand around her waist. Both stared into each other eyes which had immense love for each other.

Suna Gham Judaai Ka Uthaate Hai Log
Jaane Zindagi Kaise Bitaate Hai Log

The words of the song completely matched with Randhir's emotions. He always fears of losing Sanyukta.

Din Bhi Yahaan to Lage Baras Ke Samaan
Hume Intezaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante

She remembered how he got angry when she went to her home without informing him. He became so angry and insecure. He literally cried that day because of her carelessness. But this showed how much he loved her.

Hume Tumse Pyaar

Tumhein Koi Aur Dekhe toh jalta Hai dil
Badi Mushkilon Se Phir Sambhalta Hai dil

Randhir turned around to hide his feelings. He didn't want Sanyukta to see it. But Sanyukta was as stubborn as him. She turned him around and smiled looking at him.

Kya Kya Jatan Karte Hain Tumhe Kya Pata
Yeh Dil Beqaraar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante

She hugged him tightly, digging her face in his chest. Randhir too wrapped his hands around her tightly and protectively.

Magar Jee Nahi Sakte Tumhare Bina
Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante
Hume Tumse Pyaar...

Both looked at each other and wiped each other's tears. Randhir kissed Sanyukta's forehead and smiled at her. She too replied him with a broad smile.

There trance was broken by everyone' clap.

"Kya baat hain Randhir. Tum toh chupa rustam nikle", Parth said teasing him.

"Shut up Parth", Vidushi said saving Randhir from teasing session. "See I told you Sanyukta, Randhir can do anything for you."

Sanyukta smiled and looked in Randhir's eyes only to find immense love in them.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Randhir?", Vidushi's voice brought him back.

Randhir looked at her.

"I know you love her but here she is insulting you and you still want to me to keep quite. I am sorry Randhir lekin tum apni insult bardash kar sakte ho but main nahi. I will make sure she repents for what she said today", a determined Vidushi said and came back to Sanyukta to confront her for the wrong words she used for Randhir.

I know you people will kill me for stopping here๐Ÿคฃ but I thought of posting the most awaited part on new thread. Therefore I stopped here.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry, but I am fully excited to read your not so good words for me...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Please guys do leave your reviews as this chapter I made a lot of efforts to write this chapter.

Now I should stop my bakwas and find a way out.๐Ÿ˜›

*looks my way is clear*

*take the back door *

*exits*๐Ÿ˜†

Love you

Ayushi

๐Ÿค—

Edited by loveparsh - 8 years ago
Thankyou very much fr upating such a long part. Its really awesome. Eagerly waiting fr the next part. plzzz update soon
very nice update continue soon congo for new thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Awesome update
Sanyu back into her senses
she accused Randhir as a cheater
as she don't know that he is not a married man

Vidarth came and they tried to solve the misunderstandings
Vidhu slapped Sanyu
what Randhir did is his majboori,
then Sanyu has a right to know what is the matter
she deserves the truth from him at that time only
if Randhir came clear about whatever his problems n shared it with Sanyu, then no misunderstanding wouldn't arisen
if u can't share your problems with your loved ones, then the relation is meaningless

their flash back scene is awesome
Randhir can do anything for Sanyu

Vidhu wants to tell the truth
it is good thing

cliffhanger, no problem
I will wait

but update soon

Love u

Ayu my yaaara
No moi tujhe hug nhi dene wali๐Ÿฅฑ
Pichle baar moi ne teko daba diya tha๐Ÿ˜†
Dhamaka update
Sandhir confrontation
Vids standing up for Rd
Yeh sachai akhir hai kya๐Ÿ˜•

Par moi soch rahi thi
That u deserve a hug for such an awesome update
My cliffie master๐Ÿค—
Zyada zor se hug nhi kiya๐Ÿ˜›

Love,
Asmu๐Ÿ˜ณ
ayu its really unfair tum aisa kaise stop kar sakthi hai yar :( u r so bad coming to update awesome superb update sanyu rd ko ek mauka dena chahiye apna explanation dhene ki but she go on insulting nd breaking his heart d part u penned it was superb vids did d gud job by slapping her nd dat flashback rd such a sweet heart he can do any thing for sanyu nd vids ko kitna trust tha apna bhai per finally i hope vids will reveal d truth to sanyu agar extend kiya na next part ke liye dekhna nd missed meri chotu intelligent karan nd nona thanx for pm continue asap