Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jyotikaur

Awesome...now we will get to knw the answers of sum questions...do update fast

thanks dear😳
Habitat_wanders thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jaldi karo..
though meine abhi 10 chappy hi padha h..
can't wait to know what happens..
u r a gifted writer..
and update karne ka time starts now😈
Love u❤️
loveparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thundercute

Jaldi karo..
though meine abhi 10 chappy hi padha h..
can't wait to know what happens..
u r a gifted writer..
and update karne ka time starts now😈
Love u❤️

gifted writer😲😲
nhi baba...essa maat kaho😛 nhi toh main asman mein updne lagugi😆

will be updating in few minutes..bass proof reading baki hai😊
love u too bijli😆🤗
loveparsh thumbnail
aur agar nhi mile toh😛
loveparsh thumbnail

Hey people :) 

Thank you so much for this overwhelming response :)

Well, for the dedications... i would dedicate this chapter to LOLLIPOP aka lollita🤗

love u lollipop❤️

P.S: ignore the mistakes.😳

happy reading...😳

Chapter 24

"Randhir",

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi

Randhir closed his eyes. His name suddenly sounded good to him after a long time. Nobody says it like her.

Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera

He opened his eyes and tried to take her name but failed to say anything. None of them said a word but their eyes brimmed with unshed tears. He went near to her and holded her hand.

Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaun ya jee loon zaraa

He kept holding her in his arms, while her hands started moving towards his face to touch, as if to confirm his presence in reality.

Ho o.. abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi

Before she didn't touched him. For it was a dream and she thought if she will touch it then it might fade away.

Ho.. dhoop mein jalte huey tann ko
Chhaya perh ki mill gayee

Randhir smiled a little seeing her antics. He smiled from his heart after so many years.

Roothe bachche ki hansi jaise
Phuslaane se phir khill gayee
Kuchh aisa hi abb mehsoos dil ko ho rahaa hai
Barso'n ke purane zakhm pe marham laga sa hai

He touched her face and she closed her eyes feeling his touch after so many years. Randhir pulled her little closer by her waist and she opened her eyes in reaction only to share an eye lock.

Kuch aisa rahem, iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoo'n yaa jee loon zaraa

Their intense eye-lock was broken by a deliberate coughing sound.

"Randhir, kuch teacher's aa rahi hain", said Parth looking at Randhir and Sanyukta both. Randhir didn't hear a word but kept looking at Sanyukta.

Hearing this, Sanyukta came back to her senses and tried to get out of his grip but his hands tightly clasped around her bare waist not letting her leave. Not this time.

"Randhir...mujhe jaane do", pleaded Sanyukta trying to free herself from his grasp.

"Chalo, tumhe mera naam to theekh se yaad hai at least", said Randhir in a sarcastic manner but his eyes never left her face.

He felt like crushing her in his arms and kissing her senseless but he knew all this had to wait till he gets his answers.

"Please Randhir, you are hurting me!", Sanyukta said looking everywhere but not him.

"I. AM.HURTING.YOU?",  Randhir questioned in a rage that could have burnt the whole world into ashes.

As she did not answer he shoved her away and walked out. As he went near the door he turned back and said to Sanyukta in a threatening manner.

"We are not finished. Aur bhaagne ke bare mein sochna bhi mat Sanyukta Aggarwal! Nahi to kal mere accident ki khabar newspapers ki headlines hongi, saying so he moved out of the scene.

But Parth and Vidushi were still standing there looking at the broken and confused Sanyukta.

"PARTH! VIDUSHI!", Randhir screamed in a raging voice on which both went out behind Randhir.

Parth wanted to walk up to Sanyukta but Randhir's condition prevented him from taking a step towards his once-a-best-friend cum sister Sanyukta. She was answerable to Randhir for a lot of things. Vidushi was very angry from Sanyukta. They have seen Randhir losing his sanity he was searching Sanyukta madly all those years. Had it not been Parth and Vidushi, he would have landed in some psychiatric ward. They need to sort these themselves now.

Parth and Vidushi went back inside the house and saw Randhir talking to some teacher.

"Where is Mr Vardhan Suryavanshi?", they heard him say.

"He is upstairs in his room. The second one from the left side", teacher informed him and moved out.

Randhir said a thank you and walked in that direction.

"Kaha ja rahe ho Randhir?", Parth asked though he knew the answer.

"Apne jawab lene", Randhir said straight.

"Abhi nahi Randhir. This is not the right time. Hum abhi sirf Vardhan sir se milne jayenge. Whatever you have to ask, ask it in the evening. Abhi saare bache hai yaha aur Karan bhi", Parth took Karan's name deliberately. He knew Randhir will not do anything wrong when it comes to Karan.

Randhir nodded his head and all of them went to Vardhan's room.

Here in park.

Only God knew how she had managed to breathe after Randhir left. She was too numb to react. She sat on the ground and started crying hard. Niharika saw her sitting on the ground and came running to her.

"Sanyu", Niharika said and sat in front of her. " kya hua hai?"

Sanyukta looked up at her and started crying even harder. Niharika just hugged her and got scared for her.

"Beta kya hua hai? Bata toh sahi", Niharika asked her.

"Aayi woh...woh...", Sanyukta stammered. She didn't even had courage to take his name.

"haan beta kya hua?", Niharika asked and made her look at her.

"aayi who...ran...Randhir", Sanyukta said and again started crying hard.

Niharika was shocked. What she was expecting came true. She knew this would have happened. She just hugged Sanyukta and caressed her back. She knew who did all this.

She somehow brought Sanyukta to her room. Luckily Karan wasn't present.

"Tum behto main pani lekar aati hoon", Niharika said and brought a glass of water.

She made it drink to Sanyukta and made her laid on the bed.

"don't worry Sanyu. main usse tumhare pass nahi aane dungi", Niharika said assuring her.

Sanyu closed her eyes and all those bad happenings came running to her. She suddenly sat on the bed and wiped her tears.

"Why should I cry? It was his mistake not mines. And I am a fool who is crying for an insensitive person like him who doesn't care for anyone other than himself. I will not let myself go weak because of her. He may be here for any reason but I will not let him affect me. Not at all", she said determined and Niharika smiled seeing her like this.

"chalo aayi. Hamein competition ki preparations karni hai", Sanyukta said and both ladies went to their work.

Here in Vardhan sir's room

"I am so happy ki tum teeno ne yaha aane ka decision liya. Karan will be really happy", Vardhan said smiling.

"but I think apne hamein kissi aur reason se yaha bulaya tha", Randhir said in an acid tone.

To control the situation, Parth intervened in between.

"sir agar koi kaam ho toh please let us know."

"yes sir we would be really happy to help you", Vidushi said helping Parth.

Vardhan smiled at them and said, " of course. But for now you all go and rest. Parth and Vidushi you both can occupy the room on the ground floor and Randhir you take the adjacent room to the one in that corner", Vardhan said pointing towards Sanyukta's room.

He did it intentionally to make Randhir and Sanyukta stay close. He knew Randhir was unaware of the fact that this is Sanyukta's room.

"and if you need any help, you can go and ask it there only or else come to me", Vardhan said. He has planned everything.

Randhir moved to his room and Vidarth went to theirs.

After few minutes Randhir came out and started searching for his champ. He wanted to surprise him. He looked in every room (except his adjacent one) but couldn't locate him. Finally he saw him in the room he left.

"champ", Randhir said and smiled standing at the doorstep leaning against the wall.

"DAD!", Karan said and ran towards him.

Both the father and son shared a hug. But someone saw it from behind and her heart broke into million pieces.

Again a cliffy.

I hope you'll enjoyed reading this chapter.

I'd love to read your comments.

Bye 

P.S. For PM's buddy me. 

Love

Ayushi

🤗

cardcaptor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for posting it really soon
the part is awesome
waiting for next part

thanks for pm
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update
The song added more beauty to it
It was more than perfect
Very entertaining
Loved it

Both were craving for each other
The hug was superb

Rd hell angry he wants his answer
Poor soul sanyu so broken
Niharika taking care of her

Sanyu determined to not let rd effect her
And rd determined to get her back

Cliffy
Now sanyu will misunderstood

Update soon
Wtng

Keep smiling
Aurora2024 thumbnail
Very soon i am gonna kill you 
phir se atka ya climsax pe next update long wala dena

coming to update emrional thabut  nice tha.