neeharika entry nd i think next vd ka entry hoga
very eagar to know wat happen between sandhir nd why she left rd nd karan
thanx for pm
continue asap :)))

thanks...😳
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by howardscarlett

Awesome update.
the bonding between Kraran, Randhir, Partha and Vidu is good.
I am eager to know what happened in the past, where is Sanyu and with whom, why are they separated.
update soon.

thanks...😳
Originally posted by .arima.

awesome update
loved it
thanks for pm

thanks...😳
Wow read all 7 chap in 1 go
Plz update soon 
Plz pm me the further updates
Originally posted by diti96

Wow read all 7 chap in 1 go
Plz update soon 
Plz pm me the further updates

Thanks for reading my ff..😳
please buddy me for pms..

Hey guys.

I am back. Hope you like it...

Please ignore the mistakes as I haven't proof read it.

Happy reading...😳

Chapter 8

"Vardhan sir", Randhir said looking at the person who just entered the cabin.

Vardhan looked up and what he saw nothing less a shock to him. Shock would be an understatement. He was aghast. He never thought that he would meet these two like this.

Randhir and Parth were shocked too. They never thought that they will meet their mentor like this. But one thing that confused them was what was vardhan sir doing here? Probably, he should be at FITE.

"Vardhan sir!", Parth wanted to speak further but didn't found words.

"Parth, Randhir. Please take a seat", Niharika said to divert the topic.

Randhir and Parth did so. Vardhan came too went and settled on the near seat.

"Sir, aap yaha kaise?", Parth asked still shocked.

"Work", vardhan said trying to sound like old times.

"Sir this not FITE where we'll be afraid of your behavior. So please tell what are doing here?", Randhir asked sternly but he still kept his tone lighter as he respected him. A lot, after all he was like a father to him from college days.

"I told you Randhir that I work here. I am the MD and a board member of this company. Simple", Vardhan said sounding normal.

"But sir you were at FITE", Parth asked.

" I have left FITE Parth. Your batch was the last I mentored", Vardhan said dejectedly.

"But why sir? And  how did you find Niharika mam? And why are you working as MD? You could have simply own your company", Randhir asked all in one go.

"I don't think you have come to interrogate me and if it so then lease wait for 5 minutes because I have something important to discuss with her", Vardhan said.

"Even we have come for work", Parth said looking at vardhan ad then at Niharika.

"So please do it fast because we have to attend a meeting", Niharika said who was still now silently watching the trio thrashing each other with their question.

"We got to know that the KMG tender went to your company. Actually it was a project I was working hard ,to get, from last 6 months. If you please back out and give this tender to my company...", Randhir said.

"Randhir but even we have worked hard for this project. This was the dream of the owner of the company to work with this company. Sorry but we can't give away this tender", Niharika said a matter of fact.

"But ma'am please try to understand...", Randhir said but was cut off by vardhan.

"What the matter Randhir. I didn't know that you have turned so weak that you will be asking for a small like this. You were the one who fought for what he needed. But you seemed to be changed", vardhan said adjusting his glasses.

"Time changes everything sir. I am the same Randhir who never needed to prove his worth but today I need this project at any cost. And if for that I have ask for my share, I will do that too", Randhir said defeated.

"If you are saying like this then there must be definitely a reason behind it. And I think I should know it then", vardhan said with a small smile on his lips. Maybe he knew the reason.

Randhir didn't spoke anything. He felt weak. Though he has always shared his problems with vardhan during college days, even discussed about her but today he felt weak.

"Sanyukta", Parth said as he knew Randhir might not be able to tell the reason.

Vardhan was not shocked but Niharika's eyes wide opened. May be she didn't expected this.

"Sanyukta always wanted to work with this company and now that she is not here, Randhir wants to fulfill her dreams and this is one of it", Parth explained.

Vardhan smiled and mentally patted his back as his reasoning was correct. Niharika took time to expect what was going in front of her.

She thought for a while to give a proper reason for not giving the project away. She knew that this was a project they can't give away at any cost.

"But we can't give you the tender like this. Our company has invested a large amount of money in this project. Simply giving it your company would affect our reputation and shares in the market. We are sorry randhir but we can't give this project to your company", Niharika said in an apologetic manner.

"But ma'am...", randhir started but was cut off by vardhan.

"Don't worry randhir, I'll see to it once", vardhan said.

"But vardhan..", Niharika tried to argue but vardhan stopped her.

"I said na Niharika main baat karlunga", vardhan said to Niharika and then looked at randhir. "But I think she will agree only for a joint venture."

"She?", Parth asked.

"Yes the owner is a woman. I will talk to her and I know she will agree", vardhan said assuring.

"Thank you sir", randhir said happily.

"Not now", vardhan said smiling.

"Sir if you don't mind can I ask you something?", randhir asked.

Vardhan nodded his head and looked at Niharika who was watching everything silently.

"Can you and Niharika ma'am come for a dinner at our home?", randhir asked anxiously.

Vardhan smiled and looked at Parth. Parth got to know the answer.

"I don't mind coming. You ask Niharika if she is free", vardhan said jokingly.

"Ma'am?", randhir looked at Niharika with pleading eyes.

"Amm.. i dont have any problem", Niharika said looking at randhir and then at vardhan.

"Okay then. you tell when are you free so we can fix a date", Parth asked smilingly.

"Either on Friday or Saturday", vardhan said.

"Okay then Friday will be fine then. what say?", Parth said looking at randhir.

"Okay then we'll meet you on Friday and will tell you about the project also", vardhan said .

"I'll message you the address", randhir said and stood up to leave.

"Thank you sir. Thank you ma'am" Parth and randhir said and left the office.

After they went out vardhan turned to find Niharika looking at him angrily.

"What was that vardhan?", Niharika said with crossed arms and narrow eyes.

"What was what?", vardhan asked trying to show as if he was not able to understand anything.

"Don't act innocent vardhan. Yeh kyu kiya tumne?", Niharika asked sternly.

"Reason unhone khud diya hain Niharika", vardhan said as a matter of fact.

"Main tumhe ache se janti hu vardhan. This not the sole reason for you giving the project. Ab agar tum chahte ho ki main usse iss meeting ke bare mein toh tell me the truth", Niharika threatened him.

Vardhan looked at her and was thinking of an excuse when his phone rang. He mentally thanked the person for such a timing. He took out his phone and saw the caller id. It flashed GUDIA.

So finally it's over.

Phewww...

Another cliff...yepiee...

Hope you liked it.

Did anyone notice a particular thing...

No. Okay let me tell you.

This was the first chapter jisme sanyukta ka naam mention kiya hain maine. Nice na.🤣

*Okay don't throw jhoota chappals*😆

Do comment and like.

P.S. : For pms, buddy me.

Love

Ayushi

🤗 

Edited by loveparsh - 8 years ago
awesome update...
loved it and what vardhan is going to tell niharika..
update soon next part..😊
Edited by ritikaagrawal - 8 years ago