Wow awesome prologue. 😊
Interesting 1.
Vaise i think champ is rd's son.
Xcited what he will ask 2 rd.
Continue soon.
Ayushiroxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
AREE...MERI KUMBH MELE MEIN KHOI HUI BEHEN MILGAYI*MOI DANCING* LETS COME BACK TO YOUR ISHTORY πŸ˜†πŸ˜† IT IS FAB GIRL...
JALDI JALDI HUMKO UPDATES DENA..

AUR MAST MAST AISE HI FF'S DETI REHNA

WITH GRAM,KILOGRAM,TON (AUR UNITS NAI PATA πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) OF LOVE❀️

AYUSHI-PART 1πŸ˜‰

cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely promo 
Thanks for pm 
What were 3ques???
Thanks for pm 
loveparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Important note:-
*looks here*
*looks there*
so many comments😳
*so happy*😳
*wipes tears of happiness*

Hey guys I am really thankful to all. 
Your coke made me so happy that I wrote my first part today itself in just 2 hours. Only proof reading is left and some touch ups🀣

so now I will update my ff soon.
yes you heard me correct.

I will update my first part today or tomorrow.
Thoda sabr karo...  sabr ka phal meeta hoing...🀣

So stay tuned
*exits*
*hides from chappal, jhootas and tomatoes*

Love
Ayushi
πŸ€—

Habitat_wanders thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its amazing!!
update next chappy asap!!
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mast prologue hai
Thik hai wait karti hu 🀣🀣
scarlet1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome prologue
luves it
plz send pm to me
continue soon
loveparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys as I promised to update the first chapter today, so here it is.

Hope you all like it.

Happy reading...😳

Chapter 1

"So the questions are...," he couldn't ask his questions as Randhir's phone started ringing. The little boy flared his nose in anger and cursed the person who spoiled his plan whereas Randhir mentally thanked the person who had such a perfect timing. 

Randhir walked upto the table and picked up the phone. It flashed Parth's name. He couldn't help but smile thinking of his perfecting timing.  His mind drifted to thoughts when he used to hate Parth for his not so perfect - perfect timing.

FLASHBACK:-

Canteen:-

Sanyukta and Vidushi were sitting in the canteen having their lunch. Suddenly Sanyukta started coughing badly. Randhir just entered the canteen when he saw Sanyukta coughing badly. He immediately ran to her and started rubbing her back. Here Vidushi didn't move an inch as she was shocked seeing Randhir caring for sanyukta.

Vidushi's trance was broken when Randhir shouted on her,"just go and bring water for her. Don't sit like dumb. Come on hurry up," 

Seeing no effect on Vidushi, Randhir himself went to the canteen boy and asked for a water bottle. As soon as he got the bottle he turned back when he saw something which increased his anger.  

There was sanyukta drinking water with Parth supporting her and rubbing her back. His anger reached on cloud nine. Though Randhir wanted to smash Parth there itself, he somehow controlled his anger and went back to the table where they all were sitting. 

Randhir kept the bottle on the table and spoke with arrogance which was hiding his anger, "Drink it if you need but I think I don't need to worry because Parth has a perfect timing. He is always there to help you,"

Saying so he moved out of the scene leaving back a confused sanyukta to think about his harsh word and its meaning. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Randhir was brought back when the little boy shook him. He spoke "Pick up the phone. It's the fifth time the caller has ended the call," Saying so the boy settled on the couch.

Randhir looked at the boy and then at phone. It showed 5 missed calls in Parth's name. He was about to call Parth back when his name flashed again. He immediately picked up the call and he was all ready for one more scolding.

"What the hell. Kaha maar gya tha. Why didn't you pick my calls you idiot," Parth spoke in one breath.

"Relax Parth. Pehle saas le. You keep scolding me afterword but first I want to thank you," Randhir spoke looking at the boy.

"Thanks but for what?", Parth asked him confused.

"Mujhe bachane ke liye. Teri timing ek dum perfect hain. Thank you so much," Randhir whispered to Parth.

Parth smiled and spoke, "waise toh you never liked my timing at college days aur ab you are thanking me for it. What a change yaar."

"Yes Parth. That one incident has changed me as a person. If she would have not been there..," and he couldn't complete as he felt a lump in his throat. 

"Leave all that. Tell me for what have I received this precious thanks," Parth spoke as he knew Randhir always blamed himself for that incident and he didn't want him to feel guilty about it. 

"Arre abhi champ apni mom ke baare me puch rha tha," Randhir whispered as he didn't wanted his champ to listen about it.

"Oh," this was the only word Parth could speak. He was little shocked listening this but then he changed the topic as he didn't wanted Randhir to become week thinking about it. 

Parth and Randhir talked for some more time and finally Parth ended the call.

Randhir felt relaxed after talking to Parth. He was the person who knew Randhir in and out from college days that why he always used to call Parth whenever needed.

He then suddenly remembered that champ was still waiting. He turned back all ready to hear some more from him.

He turned back only to find his champ sleeping curdling up on the sofa and shivering due cold. He slowly went to him and picked him up in his arms and proceeded towards his room.

He silently placed him on his bed and covered him with the duvet. He kissed his forehead and spoke softly, "I am sorry Karan...sorry champ. I know you don't like me calling you by your name. Actually sorry for not letting you know about your mother but I have promised someone. Hope you understand. You know you are the only person who understands your daddy the best. I love you so much."

He again kissed on his forehead and went back to his room for another sleepless night.

Phewww done...

How was it people? Hope you all liked it.

Please do like and comment on it. 

I know you all were waiting for the questions but agar sab kuch ek hi din mein pata chal gya toh maja nhi aayega. So keep waiting and reading to know the mystery. πŸ€£

Waise I am loving it to see your eagerness and its fun teasing you all.🀣

P.S. If anyone wants pm, do buddy me.

Love

Ayushi

πŸ€—

Edited by loveparsh - 8 years ago
Sanj24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update di..
lvd it soo much...
update nxt part soon...

yieppe.. m first.. Edited by Sanj24 - 8 years ago
I.Am.DIVERGENT thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Haww you did not tell the questions... Anyway do continue soon