Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

feeling bad 4 sam..... - Page 2

-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Same here.
She experiences Soo much pain but Still she's so strong... but Arjun's betrayal is going to break her completely may b she'll stop trusting ppl.
I think Arjun will also b in love with her but her hatred towards him will b d story thn...he'll suffer d same pain as her...!

yes arjun ko bhi realise hona chahiye kaisa lagta hai jab dil tut ta hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didnot like the movie cocktail.. these thngs actually destry friendship in real. and m really wondering if the hate doesnot come frm sam and arjun doesnot realise what he has done then where is the story? ðŸ¤¢
they could hv given only the revenge track only why bring arjun close to sam ðŸ˜• m still not convinced with arjun's motives. when sam is not at fault why is he bringing her into it. he is literaly trying to make her life hell by creating prbs btw her and the persons who are close to her. i really want to see arjun fall bad and feel the pain orelse i cant see redeemtn of his character. and him falling fr sam's best frind ll butcher the character more.
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

i didnot like the movie cocktail.. these thngs actually destry friendship in real. and m really wondering if the hate doesnot come frm sam and arjun doesnot realise what he has done then where is the story? ðŸ¤¢

they could hv given only the revenge track only why bring arjun close to sam ðŸ˜• m still not convinced with arjun's motives. when sam is not at fault why is he bringing her into it. he is literaly trying to make her life hell by creating prbs btw her and the persons who are close to her. i really want to see arjun fall bad and feel the pain orelse i cant see redeemtn of his character. and him falling fr sam's best frind ll butcher the character more.

mujhey lagta hai ki arjun drama karte karte sach mein sam ko pyar karne lagega...or phir sam ko sach pata chalega tab arjun suffer karega...tab usko pata chalega dil tutna kisey kehte hain...main bhi chahti hoon arjun ko realise ho vo ye samjhey usne kya kiya hai kisi ki life se uske emotions ke sath khelna kya hota hai...
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
only hope is Neil...i just hope their friendship is not disturbed due to revenge of arjun
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ambrosia-

mujhey lagta hai ki arjun drama karte karte sach mein sam ko pyar karne lagega...or phir sam ko sach pata chalega tab arjun suffer karega...tab usko pata chalega dil tutna kisey kehte hain...main bhi chahti hoon arjun ko realise ho vo ye samjhey usne kya kiya hai kisi ki life se uske emotions ke sath khelna kya hota hai...

exactly
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshita235

only hope is Neil...i just hope their friendship is not disturbed due to revenge of arjun

exactly i seriously dnt want arjun to create prbs btw them ðŸ˜­
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I feel for Sam! She's already partly broken on the inside from her brother's death due to her accident and her strained relationship with her mother and what Arjun will do to her will only shatter her more. Even though, it will be heartbreaking to see, I wanna see her go through this last break and rise up from the ashes and watch as the fire burns Arjun to shreds as well. The good thing is she'll have her best friends to support her and overcome this.
Ri21 thumbnail
we alrdy got to see her fiery look it ll be amazing to see her stand up again frm all the broken pieces of her heart and show the world she is one in the million as radhika told sam in rishikesh
n ya this time she ll hv raneil by her side
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

we alrdy got to see her fiery look it ll be amazing to see her stand up again frm all the broken pieces of her heart and show the world she is one in the million as radhika told sam in rishikesh

n ya this time she ll hv raneil by her side

I'm hoping we'll get to see some of that fire tomorrow and hopefully she confronts Arjun on the video. I mean it would mean he lied to her the whole time and captured her most vulnerable moments, so I'm hoping she makes it hard for him!
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni595

I'm hoping we'll get to see some of that fire tomorrow and hopefully she confronts Arjun on the video. I mean it would mean he lied to her the whole time and captured her most vulnerable moments, so I'm hoping she makes it hard for him!

i ll be very disappointed if she doesnot ðŸ˜•