India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

feeling bad 4 sam.....

-ambrosia- IF-Sizzlerz
-ambrosia-
-ambrosia-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
  feeling bad 4 sam...us bechari ka bohot bohot bure tarike se dil tutne wala hai jab usko sach pata chalega...Cry...or tab tak arjun bhi sach mein usko chahne lagega...isiliye arjun abhi bhi waqt hai sambhal jaao warna baad mein bohot bohot pachtana padega...dubara sam tum par kabhi trust nahi kar paayegi...
Pehle usne apne bro ko kho diya phir uski mom jiske support ki sabse zyada zarurat thi sam ko usne bhi mu pher liya ...or ab arjun jo usko sabse zyada hurt karne wala hai...ye cvs kyun kyun itna attyachar dikha rahey hain sam pe???Ouch...kya us bechari ki jaan leke maanegey kya ye logAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteKri_19_soni595Princyz_BelleRi21rekha.366

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Really feeling so bad for her. Her own mother hates her. How can any mother behave like that. It was accident. in the accident Sam also could die. Sam also so hurt for accidentally killing her brother. A true mother support her child . make the guilt Ridden of Sam. And now arjun God knows what Sam did to him. He is also ready to break her heart. I don't understand it's for accident ya enmity with Sam father. But if anmity with her father and he is using her. Then sorry I didn't have any sympathy for him. And after he fall for radz. Then it will be disgusting and no justification of arjun radhika pair. My sympathy will go with Sam. I want her move on with another guy who will don't judge her and hope fully Neil remains her friend only.

Kri_19_muktha_cuteRi21Princyz_Belleforever.young-ambrosia-

-ambrosia- IF-Sizzlerz
-ambrosia-
-ambrosia-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Really feeling so bad for her. Her own mother hates her. How can any mother behave like that. It was accident. in the accident Sam also could die. Sam also so hurt for accidentally killing her brother. A true mother support her child . make the guilt Ridden of Sam. And now arjun God knows what Sam did to him. He is also ready to break her heart. I don't understand it's for accident ya enmity with Sam father. But if anmity with her father and he is using her. Then sorry I didn't have any sympathy for him. And after he fall for radz. Then it will be disgusting and no justification of arjun radhika pair. My sympathy will go with Sam. I want her move on with another guy who will don't judge her and hope fully Neil remains her friend only.
no i don't think rads arjun ka pair banega...or dekhna jis din arjun ko uski mistake realise hogi ye realise hoga ki vo sach mein sam ko chahta hai...i hope vo ussey maafi maangey...or usko manane ki koshish karey...jee jaan se

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
acc to  me sam is the actual star the pain she goes through cant be explained in words. she is alive she is still dead acc to her mother.. lifeless life she lives. and as arjun ll be using him and i feel the enimity is btw arjun and samrat. ll be confrmed aftr samrat arjun scene if samrat knws arjun..
and we already got a glimpse of our fiery princess.. i do believe sam ll come to know about the revnge thng and she ll hate him frm the core of her heart,  ll become stone hearted after everythng. there is a limit and her pain ll go beyond the limit. and it ll be late fr arjun if he gets to knw sam was never at fault and he wont get a chance fr explainatn only hatred. arjun falling for radhika ll make the situatn worst and if that so i want a better guy fr sam. but defintly not neil as i want the best friend bond to remain.. 

muktha_cuteKri_19_allizzwellPrincyz_Belleforever.young-ambrosia-

-ambrosia- IF-Sizzlerz
-ambrosia-
-ambrosia-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

acc to  me sam is the actual star the pain she goes through cant be explained in words. she is alive she is still dead acc to her mother.. lifeless life she lives. and as arjun ll be using him and i feel the enimity is btw arjun and samrat. ll be confrmed aftr samrat arjun scene if samrat knws arjun..
and we already got a glimpse of our fiery princess.. i do believe sam ll come to know about the revnge thng and she ll hate him frm the core of her heart,  ll become stone hearted after everythng. there is a limit and her pain ll go beyond the limit. and it ll be late fr arjun if he gets to knw sam was never at fault and he wont get a chance fr explainatn only hatred. arjun falling for radhika ll make the situatn worst and if that so i want a better guy fr sam. but defintly not neil as i want the best friend bond to remain.. 
arjun ko agar rads ko pasand karegi to ye phir cocktail movie ki story ban jaayegi ...jahan saif pehle deepika ko date karta hai or end mein uski frnd ko choose karta hai..ussey pyar karta hai ye story mujhey is show mein nahi chahiye...
Imagine kitna ghatiya lagega...pehle ek ladki se pyar ka natak karo uske sath game khelo ..romance karo .or phir uski frnd pe fida ho jana...no...mujhey nahi lagta cvs aisa kuch dikhayengey
...she is a true star...jo itna sehne ke baad bhi himmat nahi khoyi usne...but pata nahi jab arjun ka sach pata chalega tab kya hoga??

Edited by -ambrosia- - 11 May 2015 at 4:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ambrosia-

Originally posted by Ri21

arjun ko agar rads ko pasand karegi to ye phir love aaj kal movie ki story ban jaayegi ...jahan saif pehle deepika ko date karta hai or end mein uski frnd ko choose karta hai..ussey pyar karta hai ye story mujhey is show mein nahi chahiye...
Imagine kitna ghatiya lagega...pehle ek ladki se pyar ka natak karo uske sath game khelo ..romance karo .or phir uski frnd pe fida ho jana...no...mujhey nahi lagta cvs aisa kuch dikhayengey
...she is a true star...jo itna sehne ke baad bhi himmat nahi khoyi usne...but pata nahi jab arjun ka sach pata chalega tab kya hoga??

in love aaj kal in the end saif and deepika end up together na?? u know i found a lil similarity with another show m not taking the name. but the show was about 4 friends. a guy came and joined the clg to take revnge of his father's death which he thinks that was girl's father fault. he makes her life hell hurts her. and the girl fell fr him and to hurt that girl more the guy dates her bst friend. later he comes to knw girl's father was not at fault and the guy too fell fr the girl but prb was her best frind then after alot of chaos the girl and guy finally end up. and that girl had a guy best friend too who use to like her but she never liked him that way. 

muktha_cute-ambrosia-

Anju.. IF-Dazzler
Anju..
Anju..

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
if sam loves arjun & later gets to know about revenge i dont think she will be able to love another person or trust another person..it will be so hard for her..Cry

muktha_cute-ambrosia-

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Same here.
She experiences Soo much pain but Still she's so strong... but Arjun's betrayal is going to break her completely may b she'll stop trusting ppl.
I think Arjun will also b in love with her but her hatred towards him will b d story thn...he'll suffer d same pain as her...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteKri_19_-ambrosia-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index