Very predictable episode (spoiler)

BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
ok i just watched the most recent manglik episode and it was so predictable  usually there's a plot twist which is like wow omg but I could predict right from the start that the MIL stole the baby coz she really wanted it and the lover guy wanted to create problems for her.
disappointed coz there was no usual Adaalat thrill ðŸ¤” and compared to the earlier episodes, the show is becoming more and more predictable. Adaalat pls do something ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree! :(
And I thought I was the only one who predicted that the MIL was behind all this! :P

BittuJi. thumbnail
^ glad to know i'm not the only one ðŸ˜†
is adaalat losing its' suspense grip ðŸ˜’ the only good recent episode imo was the toon killer one  
MriduB thumbnail
The only thing I wanna say is that lately, cases have become predictable :P

As for the toon killer episode, I didn't get one thing, how did that cartoonist get a chip inside his head? In case he had a surgery, KD would have noticed stitches done...or...or I don't know what to say -_-

Like how come he had a chip in his head and he didn't knew anything regarding that?
BittuJi. thumbnail
yeah that's true.. way too illogical. they've run out of stories.
also, the scans figured that out and not KD ðŸ¤“
the supernatural stuff is ... ðŸ˜³
they should just stick to crime cases like earlier or come back after a break for another season with revamped stories.
I think adaalat is going to achieve CID status soon if they keep continuing for ages with just any stories being shown not up to it's earlier mark  ðŸ˜†
MriduB thumbnail
Seems like, the thrill is missing! -_-
Arey don't say like dat...Adaalat is the only show I watch...usko bhi band kar diya toh mein kya dekhungi? o.O
But yeah, they need to get us good episodes with good suspense and all u know :)
BittuJi. thumbnail
let's hope this week's episodes are different ðŸ˜†
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BittuJi.

ok i just watched the most recent manglik episode and it was so predictable  usually there's a plot twist which is like wow omg but I could predict right from the start that the MIL stole the baby coz she really wanted it and the lover guy wanted to create problems for her.

disappointed coz there was no usual Adaalat thrill ðŸ¤” and compared to the earlier episodes, the show is becoming more and more predictable. Adaalat pls do something ðŸ˜†

😆
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: BittuJi.

^ glad to know i'm not the only one ðŸ˜†

is adaalat losing its' suspense grip ðŸ˜’ the only good recent episode imo was the toon killer one  

True
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: MriduB

Seems like, the thrill is missing! -_-
Arey don't say like dat...Adaalat is the only show I watch...usko bhi band kar diya toh mein kya dekhungi? o.O
But yeah, they need to get us good episodes with good suspense and all u know :)

I feel sorry for you