Spoiler Video Uploaded By Neelamji

Posted: 8 years ago
http://websta.me/p/982314770479173116_1701650498
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-fustN-qUM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Hope My dt is safer...
Ektaa...😡 yu n ur writers... why is tis fire scene... huh,,,,,
My mom used to watch a horrible show Kahi Kisi Roz a long time ago, it had similar screen play and now story too. A saga of a witch mom and a super selfless mom. I was only a kid back then and later I thought that sort of show is history now.

God! I was SOO wrong...😆 TFS.
This to open Adi eyes on shagun reality after this Adi will not have any fee,Ing for Shagon 
How come gautam n ruhaanika parents agreed for this scene?! That too knowing history of yhm sets!!! Why do cvs take up such risky scenes involving kids... Just for drama? ! 🤢
A lot of effort for a promo 😕
i am sure the parents would not put their children at risk so hopefully everything has been looked at from health and safety side.

I will wait and see how this is played out.
Why do I think that this scene will pave the way for Raman's entry? 
Aag mein kon phas gya...is it ISHITA...or might be cvs r trying to show somehow adi gets trapped in  between fire...and ishita runs to save him so that adi may accpet her as ishimaa too...and also this scene might be shwn to make ishita stand on her foot...
I think this scene will pave the way for Adi knowing the reality of Shagun's feelings and what kind of a mother she is. Hopefully for some Adi and Ishita bonding. 
It's SO nice to see DT standing and walking.

TFS :)
Originally posted by 3fra

This to open Adi eyes on shagun reality after this Adi will not have any fee,Ing for Shagon

even Pavitra rishta had some this kind of scene lol