Starplus Musical Horror Show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
NB7 should be renamed as Starplus Musical Horror Show. Its has everything thats needed for a horror show, 11 couples, 3 chudail judges, 2 story teller (host), growling on every 10 points  and a horrible script thats can shock people. They seems to be competing with Sath Nibhana Sathiya in terms of stupidity. 
I just found Starplus Musical Horror show original poster. From left to right its chetan, ekta, preity, marzi, boiling kid as public and little girl with hammer is ekta creative writer. 

lol the image is really funny
Originally posted by cuteheena

lol the image is really funny
true๐Ÿ˜†
Ha ha...
Bang on with the poster...

This season is big let down...
Does anyone know how the TRP's are faring...

From the Contestants to judges to hosts everyone is getting on my nerves...

The judges themselves know what they are scoring...
Too lenient Preity, too stuck up Chetan and I don't even know in which category this Marzi fits...Why is he jumping on the bench for each and everything...I mean couldn't he point out the flaws or appreciate the steps...God, how I miss Terrance here...
Infact how I miss Shilpa and now, I even miss Sajid...he was entertaining in his own way...

The Hosts - I was seeing Karan hosting for the first time...
Dude you need to relax,take a deep breath and smile sometimes...In an interview he said his wife will be jealous of his chemistry with Rithvik...You are kidding right...
These are the most unchemistry hosts I have seen on screen...They cut into each other...They don't have any banter amongst themselves...
Rithvik & Wahi or
Rithvik & Asha or
Gautam & Wahi or
Karan & some guy who he has chemistry with
would have been an ideal choice and we might have been spared of half of this torture...

Initially I wanted Sanaya & Mohit to participate in the show...but now Iam glad they didn't...Except Himanshu & Amrita no one impressed me much...
More than the jodis and their dances these scores are putting me off...The scores are not at all deserving and upar se they don't even have audience voting...
How are they supposed to choose the winner now...

Originally posted by MssCongeniality

Ha ha...
Bang on with the poster...

This season is big let down...
Does anyone know how the TRP's are faring...
Nice post...!! ๐Ÿ‘ We should cheer each other because this show is big disappointment. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nach Baliye Trp was 2.4 lowest in reality show category, may be it will end up like swyamwar ๐Ÿ˜†

If the trp is this bad, how is the show surviving...
I mean won't the less trp affect the show...
And that daily Panchnama.. God wats tht??i watched 4/5 epi and i was really in shock:( when they gets time for rehearsal? Some stupid love challenges are happening, and upen karishma ka payar...grrr wat a stupid show it is
Nach baliye 7 actually dissapointed me so badly this time...i mean c'mon yaar its a reality show but u have turned in to a show of  full of melodrama๐Ÿค“..
"Hamare pati ko 21 ghanto se khana nehi milaa...and they start crying..blah blah ๐Ÿ˜ต
Ekta took a big risk and it failed!!!

Horror Musical Show is quite apt

I havent watched any more epi after the first week!

The hosts, contestants (save a few), and judges are a big let down

Karan and Gaurav were awesome last year and made the show come alive

There was great chemistry and synergy between the hosts, couples and judges (even Sajid).  Even though Sajid was rude and clueless, the other two judges and hosts made up for it.

I feel like NB7 has gone low budget or desperate ... Shilpa has some dance knowledge but Priety?? She looks like she is outta cash or something and came on the show

Marzi is not funny with his english/hindi confusion

Chetan - he knows nothing of dance and the actors personal lives should have nothing to do with the show for the most part.  He is there for some story ideas since the well has dried up.

I would have loved Ash Rai  (prob too expensive) or Juhi Chawla or Kajol..any other seasoned actress.

Maybe if the other two judges were stronger, then maybe Priety would be ok.  However I feel like there is a hierarchy i.e. she is regarded as the main or star judge which really makes no sense