Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

NiBir AT#38 ||*Iam lucky to have you in my life*|| (Page 124)

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikluvsarshi

oops I don't know how triple post became...
I had posted only once
maybe u clicked the post reply option 3 timesConfused
its okLOL

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Abi!!! Tu abi bhi yahin hai? Angry weren't u gng to post smdng? ! Cool

she is romancing with her biwiROFLROFLROFL

Grrr I want straight GM nt this! Angry Angry Waise happy married lyf eh?! Wink LOL LOL
haan happy married lifeROFL
waise what GM?ROFL
abinu GM or nibir GM?ROFLROFLROFL
..krystal IF-Dazzler
..krystal
..krystal

Joined: 16 September 2012
Posts: 3188

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..krystal

wat a justification 4 ur act dr!! ROFLROFLROFL
dhanyawwad meri bahiROFLROFLROFL
kya yaar anu ... romance ke beech chatting kar rahi hai!! abi mamma krodith hojayegi!!ROFLROFL
..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 22862

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
next AT link

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..krystalAnagha.

_Nik_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nik_
_Nik_

Joined: 20 March 2015
Posts: 15810

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Nikluvsarshi


No you both won't be able to beat china because science has not progressed sooo much
And sorry to disturb your romance LOL

arey yaar!!
think positivelyROFLROFLROFL
we will beat chinaROFLROFLROFL
nothing is impossible!!!ROFLROFLROFL

only if you change your gender magically...
Jo bhi ho atleast nisha bach gayi tumse...
Bache paida kar karke mar jaati because she is too thin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arviabhigya

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikluvsarshi

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Nikluvsarshi


No you both won't be able to beat china because science has not progressed sooo much
And sorry to disturb your romance LOL

arey yaar!!
think positivelyROFLROFLROFL
we will beat chinaROFLROFLROFL
nothing is impossible!!!ROFLROFLROFL

only if you change your gender magically...
Jo bhi ho atleast nisha bach gayi tumse...
Bache paida kar karke mar jaati because she is too thin
arey i am also thin...
i am size zero babes!!!
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..krystal

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..krystal

wat a justification 4 ur act dr!! ROFLROFLROFL
dhanyawwad meri bahiROFLROFLROFL
kya yaar anu ... romance ke beech chatting kar rahi hai!! abi mamma krodith hojayegi!!ROFLROFL
woh nahane ke liye gayi haiROFLROFLROFL

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 01 August 2007
Posts: 9237

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Abi!!! Tu abi bhi yahin hai? Angry weren't u gng to post smdng? ! Cool

she is romancing with her biwiROFLROFLROFL

Grrr I want straight GM nt this! Angry Angry Waise happy married lyf eh?! Wink LOL LOL

haan happy married lifeROFL
waise what GM?ROFL
abinu GM or nibir GM?ROFLROFLROFL

Abinu in wch angle is straight?! Hmmpf! Sleepy   I want straight GM! Sleepy LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NiBir Promo's So Far <3 NiBir

2 3

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 22   Views: 4825

..Happy.. 22 4825 05 December 2015 at 5:34am by ..Happy..
a nibir story- 3 shot part 3 (last part)updated on page 5

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -DrunkenMonk-   Replies: 47   Views: 10986

-DrunkenMonk- 47 10986 12 September 2015 at 9:28am by Shanaya1526
NiBir ff- Add some Life to Love and make it more magical (Complete)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: _._shibani_._   Replies: 321   Views: 46359

_._shibani_._ 321 46359 21 July 2015 at 11:59am by _._shibani_._
Nibir - Bura Damaad - Part 6

2 3

Author: PranPriye   Replies: 16   Views: 1877

PranPriye 16 1877 12 May 2015 at 7:57pm by mansi_as18
NiBir AT#37 ||*kaise jeena Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum*||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: ..preethi..   Replies: 1148   Views: 16237

..preethi.. 1148 16237 11 May 2015 at 6:36am by arviabhigya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index