Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
awwwh her songs were so cute!
her voice was delicate, innocent. soft like cotton. <3 and the videos were so beautiful and vivid! ❤️
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

<font color="#00ccff">Exactly! EXACTLY! Falguni Pathak's voice is so sweet to hear specially those videos and LOL😆I also don't use to get that 'Romance' in those videos as I was young to understand all that but now when I look back to what I was watching or listening to years ago now makes more sense and romance😳. Hope she makes comeback with such songs or some new ones to again set a trend!</font>

I first watched her videos last year after those childhood days.. I would go on replaying 😆 Even now when I'm down I straightaway go to YouTube sometimes . Those songs had such innocence as someone said..and so much simplicity. I only hope such innocent videos and songs can ever be produced again :(
She had like the best music videos
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Our generation kind of grew up with here songs .They had an old world charm if you see now . After this rap culture came all the songs had to be punjabi 
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Jugni-Udi

Our generation kind of grew up with here songs .They had an old world charm if you see now . After this rap culture came all the songs had to be punjabi 

IKR. Honey singh type songs have hijacked everything. earlier, Falguni Pathak, Sonu Nigam, Abhijeet, Shaan, Palaash Sen- they all used to come with their private albums which used to be so gud. 
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love her songs.Who cab forget the evergreen payal hai chankai and yaad piya ki aane lagi?!!
Her albums were a big break for many famous faces.Riya Sen,Aamna Sharif,Vivan Bhatena,Ayesha Takia were seen in her albums.I wish that whole time of late 90s and early 2000 comes back.Enrertainment industry was at its best back then.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Her music videos were pure class! So adorable...each one of them. They are all very memorable. Made my childhood. 
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ME! ...ah , those were the days ! MTV had its real meaning back then... ! Falguni, shaan, euphoria, sonu , daler , colonial cousins n much more ... not to mention alisha, even jagjit singh, yesudas, pankaj udas