CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Any fan of this singer? Love her albums and all those songs that came back in early 2000s. 
I wish those album trend gets back soon as they were really good and it was like watching a movie with every song

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Love all of her songs...
True, Every song had a small sweet story of its own... So much innocence in them...

I wonder if ppl would like to watch those kind of music album songs now... Its mostly remix, upbeat, high tempo party songs now... though I would really wish those kind of songs come back...😳

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I looove her! All through my childhood I listened to her songs. I listen even now. Back then I didn't enjoy the videos because I was too small to understand... I love watching her videos now! ALL her songs are BEAUTIFUL...to watch and listen. Videos are so simple and endearing. Some like Sawan Mein, Indhana Winwa, Maine Payal Hai Chankayi etc are super romantic 😳

I wonder why such pop songs aren't being made these days :(
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg!
She has the most beautiful songs!
Not to mention she started the trend of music videos that truly captured the emotions of young love!
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ME!
Her songs & the videos were LOVE! I still listen to so many of them. My favourites are Maine Payal Hai Chankai, Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye & O Piya.

Where is she seriously? She needs to make more of such music. I am sick of all the music & songs today. They lack a soul & that innocence her songs had.
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
heard most of her songs during my childhood..
such a fine voice
Maine payal hai chankayee ...had a huge crush Vivan Bathena 
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maine Payal hai Chankayi- My all time fav.
she was awesome- dont know where is she now. 
kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh My God...
I love all her albums...She was just superb...
She should come back...
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love her songs !I used to watch the videos of her song repeatedly when they were launched .In my childhood ,have performed on few of her songs in summer camps.