ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: abhigya24

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

Mishti, hiii!

how come you only recommend cute male authors to Krishu, how come not to Mina or to me?!

That author Krishu mentioned is a dream boat and Mina's soulmate πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG

dee

basically that means his persistent nuzzling and all the pragya-hugs are as much physical gratification as he's had in all these months!! well partnered physical gratification :P
-mina- thumbnail
HANH DEEPUMONI amar bor tumi bayer kore diley!! (you've found my groom πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰)

read the last 4 pages of the last AT and you'll see what we mean ;)

deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

OMG

dee

basically that means his persistent nuzzling and all the pragya-hugs are as much physical gratification as he's had in all these months!! well partnered physical gratification :P

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking...plays well into the whole heavy workout fic/drabble
No wonder he's trying to touch her everywhere and whenever he gt a chance!
-mina- thumbnail
uh do you really want to get mina started on how this new information can give us ideas about abhigya's sex life. no. NO YOU DON'T. because she will never stop. hurry up and change the topic πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking...plays well into the whole heavy workout fic/drabble
No wonder he's trying to touch her everywhere and whenever he gt a chance!

yesss and nooo at the same time. ohh such complicated feelings!!! yes this is why, but no abhi aise nahin karta dammit πŸ˜†
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

uh do you really want to get mina started on how this new information can give us ideas about abhigya's sex life. no. NO YOU DON'T. because she will never stop. hurry up and change the topic πŸ˜†

Mina, here's a fic idea or maybe it's for Tia's voice: What is Abhi thinking when he sees Pragya in a sexy sari or that short black dress. We now know he wasn't getting any...how did he control himself?!

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mishti, hiii!

how come you only recommend cute male authors to Krishu, how come not to Mina or to me?!

That author Krishu mentioned is a dream boat and Mina's soulmate πŸ˜†

Durjoy Datta u mean??
He is so cute and his dimples☺️
I met him and thats when Krish and me spoke about him πŸ˜ƒ

Mina's soulmateπŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No wonder he's trying to touch her everywhere and whenever he gt a chance!

ermmm πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
ddeeedeee

love that question

and you know how he was thinking "not bad" when he saw her in the dress...welll...!!!

omg extreme urge to retcon my in-progress fics...i have one set on the night of the welcome back party, where abhi has more of a reaction to the sexy green sari...in light of this information i might make his reaction even stronger dammit XD