Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll (Page 25)

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilmi

I am glad that they make him say that he didn't do it after marriage other than making him virgin...Stern Smile
Hello Nilmi
That sounds more realistic rather than making him virgin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nilmikubare

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilmi

I am glad that they make him say that he didn't do it after marriage other than making him virgin...Stern Smile
lol.. i guess we are only the crazy fans who feel happy when our hero is not a virgin...
anyway he not sleeping with tanu after marriage not only made me to respect him atleast a bit..lol i love him but no respect..

it added some stength to pragya and her kumkum bhagya...after becoming her husband... all those kumkum and pheras he was only hers.. wow !! this thought is making me jump in joy...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nilmi

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

hello LK
how ru?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lkb79

Lkb79 IF-Dazzler
Lkb79
Lkb79

Originally posted by IamMeethu

Originally posted by Lkb79

Originally posted by IamMeethu

Omg I recognize like five people in this AT. How the times have changed?Shocked

Oh, also hi!

Hi! :)
I recognize you. Can't say the same for you. What's up?

I feel like you started getting involved as I started losing interest in the show.

I just wanted to know what's going on. My mom told me Tanu is pregnant and I got excited thinking Abhi would finally get his comeuppance and I should watch but is that happening or no lol?

Oh that's right, you're the one who isn't really fond of Abhi and his ways! LOL

Well, according to Leena, Tanu is pregnant for real, but Abhi claims that he hasn't slept with Tanu since his marriage with Pragya (BTS).

Thanks! Ya I don't like him much. I will when he pays though because he's hilarious. He just gets away with too much. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IamMeethuxaviarasmala

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Originally posted by SaaraDON

LK!!!!

Yes, Tanu is pregnant and we are currently looking for the father of her child because IT IS NOT ABHI!!! LOL

W*F? Is this boy never going to feel the pain? 

Nah. Not yet. And probably not to the level you want him to. Tongue

Lkb79xaviarakubare

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by xaviara

Navz unintentional...I think he does not tell her about his talk with Tanu or his stand on it...

Oh dear, when are these two adorable darlings going to start communicating with each other ? Communication is the KEY for every successful relationship.LOL

Yes for every relationship in a Non-Fiction world...LOL

In Ekta world...Nah...LOLloss in TRP and Drama...communication LOL

LOL True that Krish ! Btw someone also posted something about AbhiGya challenging each other regarding Tanu's pregnancy, do you think that might happen later on ? I hope not !! LOL

kubare-mina-vivkriti

Lkb79 IF-Dazzler
Lkb79
Lkb79

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Omg I recognize like five people in this AT. How the times have changed?Shocked

Oh, also hi!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">LK *hugs* God its great to see you...LOLLOLLOL</font>

Omg!!!SmileHow are you?!!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Am doing great...LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Loving this track so far...LOLLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Mystery "Whose the Father??"LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Loving that Karma's a *itch and is biting Abhi's ass...LOLLOLLOL</font>

Two peas in a pod, us two lol.

xaviarakubare-mina-

ash k IF-Rockerz
ash k
ash k

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

Originally posted by ash k

I do think that Harisha should have asked for permission maybe but she is relatively new to the AT and would not have known of this certain system' you have had put into place. However this could have been handled way better and not made such a silly issue out of. I was present during the day the live update was taking place and a few people felt the need to put forward their views there and then. Can I add that they were being extremely rude and quite frankly didn't care when they were actually told about this attitude- well guess what if you cant care then why should I? That will obviously create havoc because not everybody will stand this.

Just become some may be mods and have more access to or have the privilege to update SBB/SBS stuff does not mean they can talk down to other member? I don't want to single anybody out but DON that was you. Guys,please keep your pretentious authority' to yourselves and do not for one moment take this as an opportunity to make yourselves feel way superior than others. 

Yes, I was rude and I never denied it and nor did I MIND anyone calling me rude. Because I know how to accept where I am wrong!

What I was complaining about was RIGHT! Me being rude, yes, maybe that was WRONG!

And I am surprised at everyone's definition of being rude. You find me rude and my attitude rude. Fine. Yes, it is.

But what about Harisha butting into LU's and making all these one line posts just because SHE cannot wait and SHE thinks the others operate the same way? Isn't that being rude towards your regular LU updaters efforts? (Mind it...I am not talking about SBB/SBS here. I don't really give a damn about who is doing it other than me or who is not).

And PLEASE NOTE...I am NOT a MOD LOL!!!! Nor have I ever claimed to be one!

I did highlight the fact that Harisha should have been considerate. Dee is the MOD, not you so that as aimed at her. But I did also mention, MOD and few others that have the privilege of updating etc- you fall under that category.

Also I did mention that it is frustrating that if people to go out of the way to do something and there is interference it is very annoying and upsetting, that I will not ignore or deny. 

Also, my message in the post does include Harisha in which I have even highlighted that she could have been mindful and should have asked for permission etc. I have looked at both sides and commented on both. My comment was not one sided.

And as far as my updating SBB/SBS is concerned...I started it on my own because like other forums NOBODY was doing it here regularly.

And Ayesha, the day you do something for your AT family going out of the way, not being in your regular comfort zone...just because you know they might be waiting and you care for them...AND then you see that the whole effort was USELESS because the job you did was already done by someone else without you being informed...that is the day I'll ask you if you get agitated or not.

That I have shown gratitude and appreciation towards you for because it takes effort.  I will never take that away from you at all. Again thank you for the updates. I look forward to it everyday! Again i also mentioned that at the beginning of my post! The effort that is made is fantastic!

It is not about superiority or authority...it is about being patient and respecting what others are voluntarily doing for you on a regular basis.

AND I DON'T HAVE ANY INFERIORITY OR SUPERIORITY COMPLEXES! NEITHER DO I OPERATE THAT WAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA NOR IN MY PERSONAL LIFE! So, don't even think about me doing that. Not even in your subconscious mind. Whoever fed you this is definitely WRONG!

That was not aimed at you- it was for Deefan! And it was not fed to me but the message Deefan sent to Harisha showed favouritsm and the fact that old members were leaving the AT due to a new member- clearly showing a difference. Don't think that was the best way to welcome a new member. I mean I joined a few months ago- where do I fit in?

Really do appreciate your reply!!!!Big smile

--simmi--IamMeethuTeluguAmmayi

Go to top