Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll (Page 144)

RatiTheAngel. IF-Stunnerz
RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 39576

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivkriti

Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

Originally posted by vivkriti

Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

Originally posted by vivkriti

Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

[QUOTE=vivkriti][QUOTE=RatiTheAngel.][QUOTE=vivkriti]Hello everyone

hey cutieee h ru yaara?

I hate Pragya hurting dadi n that too for the sake of that evil Tanu n her baby . dadi is the one who loved her the most n she broke her heart felt sad for dadi n in this no sympathy for Pragya

exactly yaar dadi is one who always support pragya and ready to leave the house because of pragya why with dadi yaarOuchnot liking this 
If she wants Tanu n her baby to get their right than discuss it with Abhi n let him do justice to them in his own way . why hurting those who loved you the most.

exactly yaar but cv love to show this nice character turning evil fact 

even today pragya say so many things to suresh but glad at end she said it by herself that woh yeh sab zabardasti bol raha thi and plzzz pragya for god sake dont hurts dadiConfused


Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 12 May 2015 at 11:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivkriti

IamMeethu IF-Rockerz
IamMeethu
IamMeethu

Joined: 06 January 2015
Posts: 5412

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Tannu is already 2 months pregnant or so. Even if she gets TaBhi married in 1-2 weeks, Tannu will start showing tummy soon and everyoen will now the baby was pre-marriage.
Daadi does know something was always there between Tannu and Abhi (at least one sided).. she won't be fooled..


After and if TaBhi marry, this fact won't matter anymore. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiTheAngel.

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Joined: 08 April 2013
Posts: 37907

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Tannu is already 2 months pregnant or so. Even if she gets TaBhi married in 1-2 weeks, Tannu will start showing tummy soon and everyoen will now the baby was pre-marriage.
Daadi does know something was always there between Tannu and Abhi (at least one sided).. she won't be fooled..


Exactly n Tabhi marriage so fast after Abhigya divorce will put doubt in dadi mind n she will find out the reason. Secondly pregnancy cannot be hidden n they will know its premarriage baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiTheAngel.

Anbhigya IF-Dazzler
Anbhigya
Anbhigya

Joined: 21 August 2014
Posts: 2719

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Shikhu sadly we have new rules now. We can't call Tannu churail.
Woah... So what do we call dat blood sucking creature now???
RatiTheAngel. IF-Stunnerz
RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 39576

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Tannu is already 2 months pregnant or so. Even if she gets TaBhi married in 1-2 weeks, Tannu will start showing tummy soon and everyoen will now the baby was pre-marriage.
Daadi does know something was always there between Tannu and Abhi (at least one sided).. she won't be fooled..


but really u guys feel that tanu is pregnant i dont know why i feel she is not pregnant 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivkriti

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 46382

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anbhigya

Originally posted by -Martinski-

Originally posted by Anbhigya

Hey priwaar... Looong time... Ws goin to sleep n came hre i dnt knw aftr hw many months n saw... ABHI Slapped PRAGYa... Wat da ... Why?? How??? When???? Wat is wrng wid Pragya dammittt??? Okk suri ki bhi plastic surgery... Wat da agn... Chlo keep njoyin.. Miss u all.. Ishima DMB tia tommy mina di dee... Ahhh i miss u all.. N gn...


SHIKHU OMG

HIII
ohhh emm geee... *hugs* ishi mummaaa... Miss u n luv u loads... Howz u??? Serial becumin serial killer... Hehehe

Miss you so much babu!!!!  Keman a cho 

Lol lol 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Joined: 08 April 2013
Posts: 37907

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

Originally posted by vivkriti

Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

Originally posted by vivkriti

Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

Originally posted by vivkriti

Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

[QUOTE=vivkriti][QUOTE=RatiTheAngel.][QUOTE=vivkriti]Hello everyone

hey cutieee h ru yaara?

I hate Pragya hurting dadi n that too for the sake of that evil Tanu n her baby . dadi is the one who loved her the most n she broke her heart felt sad for dadi n in this no sympathy for Pragya

exactly yaar dadi is one who always support pragya and ready to leave the house because of pragya why with dadi yaarOuchnot liking this 
If she wants Tanu n her baby to get their right than discuss it with Abhi n let him do justice to them in his own way . why hurting those who loved you the most.

exactly yaar but cv love to show this nice character turning evil fact 

even today pragya say so many things to suresh but glad at end she said it by herself that woh yeh sab zabardasti bol raha thi and plzzz pragya for god sake dont hurts dadiConfused
Exactly yaar I hate her when she hurts dadi as she always loved her n supported her against Abhi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiTheAngel.

IamMeethu IF-Rockerz
IamMeethu
IamMeethu

Joined: 06 January 2015
Posts: 5412

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anbhigya

Originally posted by -Tia-

Shikhu sadly we have new rules now. We can't call Tannu churail.
Woah... So what do we call dat blood sucking creature now???
We can still call her Tannu LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivkriti

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AbhiGya OS : AbhiGya's Broken Bed

2 3 4 5

Author: ArHiAbhiGyaFan   Replies: 36   Views: 37290

ArHiAbhiGyaFan 36 37290 16 August 2016 at 9:35pm by vishuv
AbhiGya SS/FF: AbhiGya in Hunger Games {Chapter 1 updated, Pg2}

2 3

Author: -kanishka-   Replies: 23   Views: 16311

-kanishka- 23 16311 17 May 2015 at 10:36am by Tilashini
ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: deefan   Replies: 1181   Views: 38656

deefan 1181 38656 14 May 2015 at 6:05am by Tilashini
ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: deefan   Replies: 1180   Views: 45083

deefan 1180 45083 11 May 2015 at 2:52am by kubare
|| AbhiGya/TiSha AT Catalogue Suggestion Thread||

2 3

Author: Fanaah   Replies: 20   Views: 1981

Fanaah 20 1981 09 May 2015 at 12:46am by NasreenAyesha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index