ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 107

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sara7iris

Tia this is for you

Haila!!! β­οΈ
Miths, Sara, Daadi can slap Pragya too tomorrow may be?😳
Originally posted by Asma-

hi Miths
hi Sara :)
Hello Asma
How are you
Originally posted by -Tia-

Mini review for two episodes

I like that Pragya is getting Rachna-Aakash together but not that she is doing it hurriedly without informing elders etc. On one hand, there is a bride who will be abandoned and all the elders on both sides. Not fair. What I don't like more is that Pragya is also using Rachna-Aakash to build up TaBhi relationship.

I don't know why Pragya is doing this. I am okay if she takes Abhi on a ride, but now it's sort of clear he doubts her and almost do not believe her. He has told her so a couple of times already. If Abhi can't be fooled, there is no point in fooling Daadi at all. Daadi has been so kind of Pragya, why hurt the old woman? Why can't she tell Abhi the truths and let him handle the truth, Daadi and Tannu? Beyond me.

I loved Sudha. She is cute/bubbly. She should be a Mehra bahu as she seems fun and even can tackle Taiji/Bhabhi. Sad that she won't be. There are no more unmarried men in Mehra household na?

Abhi looked dashing in his anarkali! ;-)

Suresh is here.. But I couldn't be happy with this news we have heard that Faisal is gonna be replaced.

Suresh's almost slap to Pragya and Daasi's slap.. No sympathy for Pragya. If she plays games, she will get hurt. There is no point in hurting elders who adored her for the sake of this evil Tannu and her baby. There are better ways to fight for Tannu cause again.

Can't wait for Abhi to know about Tannu's pregnancy and handle things on his own.

nicee review ya yaar i also dont want any replacement faiaal is prefect for sureh role 

i also not liking the fact why with elders agar daasi ne pragya ko slap kiya bhi she is not wrong cause praygya also saying soo many things abt dadi infront of all why dadi yaar

After dasi dadi will also slap. Is Pragya on slapping spree all are slapping her
Originally posted by Asma-

hi Miths
hi Sara :)

hey asma h ru yaara πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by vivkriti

Hello Asma
How are you

I'm ok and you ? Did you like the episode

noo yaar plzz dont say like this i dont want dadi to slap pragya 
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

hey asma h ru yaara😊

Teek hoon :) and you ?
Lovely review Tia. I don't liked Pragya hurting dadi who loved her the most for that evil Tanu n her baby. Now waiting for Abhi to take matter in his hand . annoyed with this Pragya baddie drama