Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: abhigya24

Misleading Promo πŸ˜†

Daasi slaps Pragya and Dadi is shocked 

really πŸ˜²
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Abhi slapping Pragya was BIZZARREE!!! Yeh kaheinge hum baar baar!!!

The most pathetic thing CV's could do!!!

All the men on this show are weak! Aakash to be left alone for the time being. He suffered a little and he is guilty.
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhigya24

Misleading Promo πŸ˜†

Daasi slaps Pragya and Dadi is shocked 

Mishti!!! OMG I GUESS CVS SAW MY REACTIONS TO DADI AND CHANGED THE TRACK 🀣 

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree slapping itself is wrong but the situation Abhi was in he had to react and that was his instant reaction.
And tappad is trademark of KKB everybody has to give a tappad to evry other person on the show πŸ˜‰
Zorina_Tanya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Lol maybe an umpopular opinion but suresh did not slap her Abhi did :-)

Not that i am saying suresh had the right to raise his hand even but still self control ;)

Abhi thinks twice before slapping tanu but straight away slaps pragya

Abhi has slapped aliya and purab as well...they are the closest to his heart, aliya purab and dadi...so he can't control the pain he feels when they betray him...now even though he doesn't realize pragya is also soo close to his heart...so he couldn't stand the pain and betrayal by her tooo...
But tanu was never inside his dil.ki kareeb people circle...
In short ...if you r abhi's favourite. ..prepare yourself for a slap... 😭
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Lol maybe an umpopular opinion but suresh did not slap her Abhi did :-) 

Not that i am saying suresh had the right to raise his hand even but still self control ;) 

Abhi thinks twice before slapping tanu but straight away slaps pragya 

okay I know I said I wouldn't come back. And my meds are making me drowsy but I had to say this!!
YOU SAID IT MUMMA!!!

SELF-CONTROL!!!
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Nimmy-

okay I know I said I wouldn't come back. And my meds are making me drowsy but I had to say this!!

YOU SAID IT MUMMA!!!

SELF-CONTROL!!!

<3 
kavya.k18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

The last part begins with Indu Daasi says what are you saying Pragya, you did their marriage? Pragya says I had to cos noone in this house cared or had good sense. When he was making mistakes, he had a place in this house, now that he is correcting his mistake, there is no place. Dadi you are the eldest and how could you take the decision to marry him in a day? Dadi says this girl didn't want to marry him, you know why I agreed to marry him. Pragya says you are the elder one, she doesn't know how to take life's decisions but you could have talked to her once?

It is important for a woman to have her husband by her side and Rachna had no one. A pregnant woman needs to be cared for, her whims listened to but from 8.5 months she is alone and pregnant, she couldn;t share her feelings, she should be able to hold her husband's her during her husband;s hand when she first heard his heartbeat, just heard people's insults. Abhi looking suspiciously.

Pragya hugs Rachna and says noone is with her and so she would have lived her life with no support. Being pregnant is a woman's blessing. but for rachna, it was her biggest curse. Pragya says why don't you have love for your son's child. Tayiji refuses tp accept. Abhi looking very suspiciously.

Tomorrow:  Abhi and Indu Daasi are both standing in a corner, Abhi looks so suspicious of Pragya, Pragya starts insulting Dadi saying you are discrimating against your children for money, Abhi is successful etc. Aapke baal ke saath saath aapka khoon bhi safed ho gaya hai (along with your hair, even your blood has turned white).  DADI ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED AND STUNNED. INDU DAASI COMES FORWARD AND SLAPS PRAGYA

God!...how many more slaps r coming her way...its geting too much...poor girl after the end of tis trck she'll walking with swollen cheeks i guess...what the😲😑
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi looking very suspiciously.
iris waiting for your caps πŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lkb79

I think it's deplorable no matter who does it. There is no distinction to be made. 

i accept what you are saying but personally i can accept some random man slapping or trying to slap a married girl...
i dont support abhi too ...