ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
ufff.. where should i go and bang my head..
men in kb are weak.. they cant tak back to a girl and they raise their hands..

bl**dy losers.. * forgive me for my language but i really hate the total scene..😑😑
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IF Suresh slapped Pragya Abhi will break his hand ..he prevent Mitalli once and slapped Aliya for her once ..and he will punish himself one day for doing it ..only dadi and sarla ma will get away with it  😊
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

ufff.. where should i go and bang my head..

men in kb are weak.. they cant tak back to a girl and they raise their hands..

bl**dy losers.. * forgive me for my language but i really hate the total scene..😑😑

yeahh 
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The next part begins with Tayiji marching towards them and asks what's going on and why they are earing garlands, what is this joke. Aakash says it's not a joke, I really married her. Bride's side looking stunned. Dadi is angry. Tayiji slaps Aakash. Aakash says hit me as much as you want, I am correcting my mistake. Abhi walks down stunned (he wasn't there downstairs). Dadi says Pammi, let me talk to him. Dadi asks Aakash do you have an answer, what will we answer people? If you wanted to this, you should have told us, would we have forced you? In one minute you ruined everything we aren't able to show our faces. Dadi upset and leaves, Indu Dasi consoles her.

Tayiji says you accept you did wrong, you will be punished. I will throw her out right now, Aakash stops her and says don't tell her anything, she is my wife, she will be with me. Tayiji says you both leave then. pragya just then chimes in and says noone is going anywhere. Pragya has come from behind, everyone now stunned including Abhi. Pragya says he is the son of this house, and Rachna is his wife, I got them married. Mehras stunned.

Upcoming: Pragya says Dadi they are kids, Rachna doesn't know how to take life's decisions but you are elder, you have seen life. Couldn't you once go and talk to Rachna? dadi looks angry and upset.
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

IF Suresh slapped Pragya Abhi will break his hand ..he prevent Mitalli once and slapped Aliya for her once ..and he will punish himself one day for doing it ..only dadi and sarla ma will get away with it  😊

thank god he didn't slap her ..like you said abhi  will kill him
Edited by sara7iris - 8 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

punish himself ?? i don't think so πŸ˜†our miss chamish will stop him from hurting himself and say you don't have to say sorry...il feel bad...eyelock...kiss πŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
for god sake dont say abhi slapping and suresh rasing his hand is the same..
abhi is her husband..( not that husbands have the right to slap ) but that is something persoanl.. between a man and his wife.. 

but suresh raising hand on  pragya is like trying to hit another mans wife😑

unbearable😑 bhai ... all this is because of you😑
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Nimmy-

Okay donny if I come back again please throw me out of the AT or ban me or use your bandookwa

but I need to ask this

is it the new suresh today??

and am I allowed to ask this??
I will edit if it is not allowed.

NO NO NO. Faisal is still Suresh in today's episode. Dee mentioned that yesterday.

And it is allowed.
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kavya.k18

LOLπŸ˜†...so true!!...hahah
Hi everyone!πŸ˜›

Hi! You're new. Welcome to the AT!

Don, naam toh suna hoga!?πŸ˜†
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

punish himself ?? i don't think so πŸ˜†our miss chamish will stop him from hurting himself and say you don't have to say sorry...il feel bad...eyelock...kiss πŸ˜†

yeah it may happen this way πŸ˜†..