Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Girls and GB I'm really having a good time but my stomach is screaming ..mom called me to lunch but I missed it to keep talking now I feel sooo hungry ..so bye see you in LU time ..glad to have you all back 
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
From "one fine saturday"
A: And more importantly, what will you do when you want to ogle at me? Think again, women die for a glimpse of me and here you get to see me day and night. 

P: *realizes he is trying to be funny* *tries to laugh* *can't quite manage it* *trembles a little* I'll - I'll buy a poster and put it on my ceiling.

A: (Imagines himself as a live poster on the ceiling of Pragya's room and watching her on her bed, but gets distracted by the tear she was trying to hide, takes his hand to wipe another drop that was falling from her other eye, then moves his hands to her waist and pulls her closer, earning a gasp from her) Poster can do this to you or you will use that toy with it?
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Tia-

You wanna see her cry through the night?😲 And even make him cry!🤣

the sadist in me loves this...
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes tia one fine saturday she says she'll put a poster on her ceiling he says a poster can't touch her so will she also use her toy 🤣
-mina- thumbnail
Ah yes I see you found it...next line is necessary though ;p
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Navz about the last night celebration ..I just imagined Pragya telling Abhi " please wear your wedding shirwani for me " 😆

No.. I'm a crier I do not want them to do it I will cry my eyes, heart out

Nuha, trust me I cried buckets over the last night AbhiGya scene, I can see feel Pragya's pain whenever I think about that scene, so I want Pragya to do the same thing, because she would never intentionally hurt him, but since she doesn't know he loves her, and she is trying to prove how indifferent she is about his wedding to Tanu, then we can actually have a scene like this !! I want Abhi to suffer that kind of pain too, and I would love it if it came from Pragya, even unintentionally
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Girls and GB I'm really having a good time but my stomach is screaming ..mom called me to lunch but I missed it to keep talking now I feel sooo hungry ..so bye see you in LU time ..glad to have you all back 

Okay nuha...have your lunch...see you at LU...bye bye ...take care...🤗

-mina- thumbnail
Yes tia good job 😆

Tia we still have 2 collabs pending, I have been remiss. By the numbers and did we ever title that reading one??
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Edited it Mina...😆

You two did amazing in that fic MiTia 👍🏼...
-mina- thumbnail
Are you guys planning on finishing the thread before the episode? 😲