Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 83

sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sudanindia2014

@Mina Thaaanks I'm glag you saw it as a creation for me it was just an assassination .." miss Tanu is now sleeping with the fishs"😎

Hi Navz Hi Simmi

@ blod  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Tia darling *hugs*
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
So what is the guess here, about how pregnancy drama ends?
My guess-
Abhi first denying being the father of the baby and then accepting, while he has a plan. He exposes Tannu on the wedding day or something.
I am still not sure if Tannu is really pregnant.
kubare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

Krishuuu i'd love to meet you too!!! If I get married I will tell the guy to take me to uae on honeymoon and then ditch him to meet you πŸ˜†

Gb thank you for the info! Hehe gotta go gif that as I didn't at the time!

πŸ˜†That would be awesome...my hubby can give your hubby company and they can start their complaining..and we enjoy...πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

Nuha omg assassination!!

Tia haave there been scenes when he pulls her to his lap for dhikawa? - like how he pulled her into that side hug and they flashed fake smiles during aalu's engagement - purple sari grey suit - I have a gif but can't put on phone :s

I can't think of any lap dikhawa scenes. Other than the pag phere TaBhiGya car scene, the only other P on A's lap is the diwali one where is accidentally ends up there.
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

Nope.
There has been not even one scene where Abhi touched Pragya because he really wanted to in a romantic way, let alone pulling her onto his lap.πŸ˜†

He is not there yet.

All those closet/door/window touching stuff had ulterior motives.

I agree Tia, I'm dying to see the day when Abhi would want to be close to her because he wants her and not bceause he is trying to prove something or trying to intimidate her.

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I have a whole universe of stories in my mind where abhigya meet only after rabul get involved - so pragya knows abhi as her brother-in-law's annoying best friend and abhi knows pragya as tweet tweets irritating chashmish sister...haaye the possibilities of that dynamic :p
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

πŸ˜† Mina same pinch here, I have a habit of keeping my laptop with me 24/7 so in the morning when I wake up, I can hardly keep my eyes open, even then I come online and check what's happening on AT.

omg I do the same thing as you when I wake up in the morning the first thing I do I check the AT and also when I wake up in the middle of the night I do the same thing
kubare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

So what is the guess here, about how pregnancy drama ends?

My guess-
Abhi first denying being the father of the baby and then accepting, while he has a plan. He exposes Tannu on the wedding day or something.
I am still not sure if Tannu is really pregnant.

Pregnancy drama ends in Mandap...its just like MMS sequence...πŸ˜†This time with Abhi made to forcefully marry Tanu...πŸ˜†
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara7iris

hello bhai  and krish
how r both of you ?

Hello iris...πŸ€—

I'm good and how are u both...πŸ˜›