ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sara7iris

what is this I never see this PIC

PLS KILL ME hot hot

Is this when Tannu rejects his proposal and he is mad.. and she comes back to say sorry?
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sara7iris

what is this I never see this PIC

PLS KILL ME hot hot

tilu ... Where are you ? Final dose I am sure you will faint ..
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Iris this is from the episode after Tanu refused his proposal and came to apologize to him I cut her out of the picture ..you know why ..I just can't stand her specially when she is less than 100 meter around Abhi 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Did he workout that day too ?
Lol whenever he is angry he shows it on his workout ..

Nice ..but that actually make him more agressive ..

Bhai try something like swimming instead of this.. 😆Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Is this when Tannu rejects his proposal and he is mad.. and she comes back to say sorry?

Bingo 😊
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Iris this is from the episode after Tanu refused his proposal and came to apologize to him I cut her out of the picture ..you know why ..I just can't stand her specially when she is less than 100 meter around Abhi

bear her for few more days nuha .. She will be kicked off ..Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Asma Iris do meet if you can...I have met till now two ppl from IF...one was from my Kayamth time and the other from Rang Badalti Odhni days..

Both lived in the same city as me...so we met up...

Am hoping to make it three...Insha Allah 

Krish !! *high five* Even I have met two people till now from IF. One from my CCBM time and other from EHMMBH time 😆 My friend from CCBM, didn't even live in Pakistan anymore, she was married and lived in Canada, but every year she came to Lahore to visit her parents, so last year when she came to Pakistan she especially came to Karachi, to spend a day with me on her way back to Canada 😆

The other friend from IF lives in Karachi two, we met about 4 years ago, and now she is one of my dearest friends, because since she lives only about 10 minutes from my place she is always at my place or I am at hers 😆 I have been very fortunate to have made life long friends through internet and IF 😊

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nuha, I thought we enjoy TaBhi scenes now! They are pro-AbhiGya!
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh thanks Tia and Nuha ...I forget this episode
when I will go home I will rewatched the episode
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

bear her for few more days nuha .. She will be kicked off ..

Rishu I swear that I read it ( beat her ) and I was like oooyeah ..yes hope she will take a hike after this track ..I will threw another Party ..you know about my first one na ? Abhi never did it with Tanu after marriage party ..I will send you the invitation after the episode