ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 64

Posted: 8 years ago
so i was thinking that maybe abhi should go through agnipariksha to test his chastity πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -mina-

LOL ok good for him and may they be very happy!! thanks for the info mishti!! and no, no dream shipping mina with unavailable guys, no matter how perfect they are πŸ˜†

Mina one can always make him available..One word to Donny and the deed will be done...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deefan

Hi Krishu!

I still flabbergasted by Abhi being temporary a virgin, I can't get over it! How, why, what was he thinking when he made that decision?! so many questions and no answers! πŸ˜†

I finally saw the BTS clip an hour ago and it sounds even better coming from his mouth!

The fact that he chose to do this while in a hate marriage- imagine what he would do when in a loving one?! I was rewatching the closet scene episode and he kept saying- you didn't let me touch you, I understand now πŸ˜†

I am still in😲 after hearing he remained a Celibate after marrying Pragya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and yes coming from his mouth...πŸ˜†it shook us all...but then I believe her did every thing under then the "IT" with Tanu...πŸ˜†

Because

Not once did he tell Pragya that during MMS when he took her to the room to accuse her and she gave back about him being a hypocrite as he was done much more with Tanu???!!!πŸ˜†

Thus the CV's to make him Mahaan ...made him sprout this dialogue...see Abhi even after marrying for hate was faithful to her...πŸ˜†
I'm just wondering if he did not do IT with Tanu
so during the MMS he really wanted Pragya uff my brain can't work correctly now by the way good morning everyone :D
Mina ghost mode 😲 Still awake??

Hi Aasma
Good morning or good afternoon
how r all of you
big hug ❀️
Hello Iris Deepika :)
Me off now need to go to the bazaar
Iris I am coming next week to Marseille
I think so I'm still waiting for the confirmation
Originally posted by Asma-

Hello Iris Deepika :)
Me off now need to go to the bazaar
Iris I am coming next week to Marseille
I think so I'm still waiting for the confirmation
hello asma
how ru?
Omg if you have a confirmation about next week tell me ...we will see if we can see each other ...if you can of course
[:D/]
Originally posted by Tilashini

i think she came...i saw her post and replies from page 48 πŸ˜³
Koi Mujhe dhoond kyun rahe hain... Kisi me Mujhe miss kiye by God!!!!😳 Hum hajir hain ji... 
Edited by anushaarja - 8 years ago
OMG mina all this gifs ufff ...l have no word
and the drabble awesome