ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
OMGEEE how did I miss all this conversation.

Bengali Bengali writers wow u would make a lovely pair how I wish

But he is not single. Don't be sad.
He has a character Avantika in his books who is his real life girlfriend as well and she too had come to Pune with him for the book launch.

But we girls can dream. MD - Mina & Durjoy ❀️
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SO  MANY FUNNY FICS to be had about abhi having unexpected reactions to 'behenji chashmish' and having to keep his hands off her because hello was never supposed to want her in the first place but situation is extra difficult because when you say you're not going to have a certain thing it becomes the only thing you want to have, whether that is nutella or...!! πŸ˜† Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
LOL ok good for him and may they be very happy!! thanks for the info mishti!! and no, no dream shipping mina with unavailable guys, no matter how perfect they are πŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deefan

Hi Krishu!

I still flabbergasted by Abhi being temporary a virgin, I can't get over it! How, why, what was he thinking when he made that decision?! so many questions and no answers! πŸ˜†

I finally saw the BTS clip an hour ago and it sounds even better coming from his mouth!

The fact that he chose to do this while in a hate marriage- imagine what he would do when in a loving one?! I was rewatching the closet scene episode and he kept saying- you didn't let me touch you, I understand now πŸ˜†

omggg plzz stop showing ne this gif...dying hereπŸ˜† deee the touching talks making me to react like pragya here πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
tilu...this can be a very steamy AT...you'll need some heat protection πŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -mina-

ddeeedeee

love that question

and you know how he was thinking "not bad" when he saw her in the dress...welll...!!!

omg extreme urge to retcon my in-progress fics...i have one set on the night of the welcome back party, where abhi has more of a reaction to the sexy green sari...in light of this information i might make his reaction even stronger dammit XD

holyyy ..rishu told me about your ss i dont think i can survive after reading it πŸ€£
-mina- thumbnail
this is why he didn't look when she needed help with her sari at new year's!! too much temptation, and a commitment to do wrong neither by her nor tanu!! hayeee!!!

btw i'm only like 50% serious with all this excitement just in case you couldn't tell ;)
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tilashini

omggg plzz stop showing ne this gif...dying hereπŸ˜† deee the touching talks making me to react like pragya here πŸ˜†

LMAO Tilu!
I have the urge to go and re-watch all the episodes knowing now- he ddnt sleep with Tanu! πŸ˜†

yeah that gif is dangerous!

-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

holyyy ..rishu told me about your ss i dont think i can survive after reading it πŸ€£

😲

i wonder which one that was...the stuff on IF is quite tame πŸ˜‰

but uh yeah...i am responsible for a lot of...hot...stuff πŸ˜†

so watch out for burns when i'm around πŸ˜›
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If the Tanu thing is out soon after that are we going to have AbhiGya consummation?