ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -mina-

precap was aakash-racho entering MM, taiji saying she'd never accept racho as her bahu and is ready to throw her out now, taiji approaches menacingly, aakash gets between them and stands protectively in front of racho.

i did not glimpse pragsy in the precap, abhi may have been in the background behind taiji.

She eneters later...I think...was busy paying the Taxi wala or Riskha wala...maybe...or did Akash bring his own car???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Paying the rikashaw wala.. Krishu πŸ˜†

I think she is coming in as if she doesn't know anything.. Because in BTS she is hugging rachu and congratulating πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
πŸ˜†She was with them then confused why she didnot enter with them??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thus the taxi or rishaw walaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@kavya that was during the modelling shoot, we had it in the behind the scenes footage but the hand kissing wasn't shown in the final episode

@krishu yes i did!! not really what i wanted but i couldn't remember whatever inspired me last night, so...anyway i still think there's interesting contrasts to be made with those two gifs!! πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail

@krishu yes i did!! not really what i wanted but i couldn't remember whatever inspired me last night, so...anyway i still think there's interesting contrasts to be made with those two gifs!! πŸ˜†

True... but most of those interesting contrast...are...πŸ˜†

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Krishu!

I still flabbergasted by Abhi being temporary a virgin, I can't get over it! How, why, what was he thinking when he made that decision?! so many questions and no answers! πŸ˜†

I finally saw the BTS clip an hour ago and it sounds even better coming from his mouth!

The fact that he chose to do this while in a hate marriage- imagine what he would do when in a loving one?! I was rewatching the closet scene episode and he kept saying- you didn't let me touch you, I understand now πŸ˜†

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
not temporary virgin, temporarily celibate. and it means his strength of will is stronger than his animal urges...which i hope CVs will remember and never give us something like MMS groping night going all the way "because he couldn't help himself"...

then again since it's pragya, the attraction/desire there might be stronger than his strength of will πŸ˜›
-mina- thumbnail
BASICALLY what this means is that Mina wins and ultimately Pragya's appetite will be stronger than Abhi's BAS THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL πŸ˜ƒ

(yes i am aware the rest of the world is entitled not to think like me and i'm making a ridiculous leap - dooon't care ;P)
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

BASICALLY what this means is that Mina wins and ultimately Pragya's appetite will be stronger than Abhi's BAS THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL πŸ˜ƒ

(yes i am aware the rest of the world is entitled not to think like me and i'm making a ridiculous leap - dooon't care ;P)

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey, it's a win-win for us! πŸ˜†