ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
omgg mina what have you done to me.. i got affected by just looking at the gif β˜ΊοΈ
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

lol... Any girl on earth with proper harmones will be affected when any man does that

Abbi 😑

Stop nuzzling ..

lekin its diff when abhi does it...ufff. πŸ˜³ can he stop doing that πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
pragya's weakness πŸ˜›
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
https://31.media.tumblr.com/54ab999b2aafe458439f33c1c56e00aa/tumblr_nn3ikoFbgt1tfx5q0o1_r1_400.gif

A: Fuggy, OMG. I set such a great example for you last week and THIS is your attempt to return the favour?
P: Look it's not my fault your hands are so huge I need both of mine just to hold one -
A: Yeah ok but -
P: I can't do it like you because I'm not you like for god's sake if you want me to be you then you have some kind of prob-
A: I'M JUST SAYING you're trying too hard ok, a little less pressure would -
P: YES A LITTLE LESS PRESSURE, put a little less pressure on me rockstar
A: Excuse me madam!!!! You're the one who is always insisting on evening the accounts, I told you have to learn as you go and you can't expect to be good at everything right a way -
P: I don't want to talk why aren't we kissing
A: That's what I'm trying to say, please more kissing of my hand and less squeezing the blood out through my skin
P: I did not mean hand kissing
A: Oh well ok then πŸ˜ƒ

~*~~*~

THE END

πŸ˜›
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Eeep all these gifs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

<3 
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mina Mina love the GIF's ❀️
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone *hugs & kisses*
Zorina_Tanya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Just surprised that dadi chose aweirdofor Akash...Thus Pragya Promodialogueare good for dadi...*disappointed with her*<
/font>

very true...dadi didn't care about the type of girl akash marries when she wanted pragya jaisi biwi for abhi...a girl with good heart and kindness...but for akash she lets any wierdo girl to marry him...after that wahtever happens she doesn't care...partiality. ..
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

https://31.media.tumblr.com/54ab999b2aafe458439f33c1c56e00aa/tumblr_nn3ikoFbgt1tfx5q0o1_r1_400.gif

A: Fuggy, OMG. I set such a great example for you last week and THIS is your attempt to return the favour?
P: Look it's not my fault your hands are so huge I need both of mine just to hold one -
A: Yeah ok but -
P: I can't do it like you because I'm not you like for god's sake if you want me to be you then you have some kind of prob-
A: I'M JUST SAYING you're trying too hard ok, a little less pressure would -
P: YES A LITTLE LESS PRESSURE, put a little less pressure on me rockstar
A: Excuse me madam!!!! You're the one who is always insisting on evening the accounts, I told you have to learn as you go and you can't expect to be good at everything right a way -
P: I don't want to talk why aren't we kissing
A: That's what I'm trying to say, please more kissing of my hand and less squeezing the blood out through my skin
P: I did not mean hand kissing
A: Oh well ok then πŸ˜ƒ

~*~~*~

THE END

πŸ˜›

mina πŸ€£πŸ€£
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mina awesome gifs...the finger wiping one...πŸ˜†you dont even want to think what came into my head
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking Sarala Maa's family was not invited for Aakash's wedding