ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -mina-

I would just like to say I like Abhi's man-chatri, and if I'm the only one that's ok (even I understand how it looks ridiculous though I find ways to see it differently πŸ˜†), but just in case anyone else was hiding their approval, stating my liking openly πŸ˜‰
You always think differently akkaπŸ˜†...

No one else? Another piece of Mina madness? Haaye, no problem πŸ˜ƒ
I'm there nah...I liked that but it should have been a little bit shorter 😳...

ps for those that didn't see in the episode discussion thread - my dad's reaction to the man-chatri was "why is he dressed like a girl!" πŸ˜›
Your dad should be in KKB yaar...🀣

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i do always think differently!! meri monkeybrain jo hai!!! πŸ˜ƒ

dad in KKB...oh man he would shout at everyone left and right to not be such dramebaazes...though he is a pretty big dramebaaz himself!! πŸ˜†
MarGan thumbnail
Originally posted by: renukha871

OMG yess!! Imagine to be kicked in the butt by someone who looks exactly like you!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And the viewers get double dose of Shabbir. Just saying😳

You both will kill me with these crazy ideas...🀣
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello lovely girls, , I just loved dadi-Abhi scenes, but also feel sad when Dadi will know her grandchildren deeds poor lady will be heartbroken specially about Alia though she is not that close to her, what do you guys think Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
MarGan thumbnail

i do always think differently!! meri monkeybrain jo hai!!! πŸ˜ƒ

dad in KKB...oh man he would shout at everyone left and right to not be such dramebaazes...though he is a pretty big dramebaaz himself!! πŸ˜†

He should be made uncle of Abhi ...πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
If daadi gets to know her grandchildren's deeds, that will be a very powerful thing, and matters in this upside down world full of lies will start to get sorted!! Yes it would be hard for her but in the end it would be better for everybody, especially abhigya!
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MarGan

He should be made uncle of Abhi ...πŸ˜†

daadi: abhi!! woh log aa rahe hain!!
abhi: kaun log daadi?
daadi: wahi!! tumhara mota bengali uncle and that crazy cousin sister who writes stories about you and bahu!!
abhi: ARREY BACHAAAOOO

🀣
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If daadi gets to know her grandchildren's deeds, that will be a very powerful thing, and matters in this upside down world full of lies will start to get sorted!! Yes it would be hard for her but in the end it would be better for everybody, especially abhigya!

yeah I am sure she will be hurt more, I atleast Pragya wanted to react for Tabhi's marriage that she has been fooled but CV's messed up the potential of that part . even Abhi did not feel guilty about that too 
MarGan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashpat3

hello lovely girls, , I just loved dadi-Abhi scenes, but also feel sad when Dadi will know her grandchildren deeds poor lady will be heartbroken specially about Alia though she is not that close to her, what do you guys think 

Hello Ash...
I'm not a lovely girl and not a lovely boy either...And no don't think I'm a handsome boy---because i'm miles apart from handsomeness...You can call me crazy guy...Savvyyy...πŸ˜†

@bold---It is better if she knows as early as possible before she gets too involved in this fake world...She may not feel much bad aboit aliya compared to what abhi did...
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Dadi will know about tanu maybe we will have drama plan from abhi so he will expose tanu  but after some times tanu will be back but this time she will blackmail abhi about his marriage with pragya