ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 42

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sara7iris

OMG guys did remembre this

Iris...You should not post that type of images at this time yaar (it's 3 am here)...😲

Originally posted by MarGan

Iris...You should not post that type of images at this time yaar (it's 3 am here)...😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
sorry bhai I fond this pic on FB and after I remembre pragya drunk and start to langh

i agree iris that was unsettling!! ma mechante back en forme ;)

here, have some old gifs :D

stage 1: mithali bhabhi and bhootni pragya

stage 2: bhootni pragya and the mirror

stage 3: bhootni pragya and abhi

stage 4: abhigya β˜ΊοΈ

Hello FAMILY...

It seems like there were some MU's and Fights in the AT when I'm absent...It's better that I'm absent otherwise I would've given you all punishment for fighting(Fierce BROTHER MODE ON😳)...
We are family and should stay united rather than fight among ourselves...

Mistakes happen and we should not immediately jump to the conclusions...I know ,I know you say "we are mehras and always MU and jump to conclusions"---pLease Don't say that this timeπŸ₯±... Watching the fictional characters hurting makes us so sad THEN why do we hurt ourselves in real-world with our own words ...

So,please if you have any problems please deal with PM's personally...Please don't bring in open space and don't mock your self-respect yourselves...And even after that you have problems ,deal them sensibly and peacefully with Others in the AT...
All of US talk about different sensible scenarios when a problem is tackled very badly by the CV's in the show...THEN why not think in real-world like this...
We are here to discuss about abhigya and have share opinions about the show...

So,please don't shout at each other in the future...πŸ˜ƒ
I hope everyone will comply and forget all the bad things and remember the good times we spent in the AT and move forward😊...

I apologize if anyone is hurt for my actions or words in this post or in my previous posts...And feel free to object me ,whenever My posts/behaviour offends you...You can PM me any time😊...

LOVE YOU ALL...HOPING FOR A GOOD ENVIRONMENT in FUTURE...

Ch.M.Ganesh.πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S---I don't know what exactly happened but I understand by your posts in this AT that Mu's and agressive behaviour is the core of problem...Hence no mocking in future...And please convey your feelings peacefully...

Lovely message GB! πŸ‘
mina mina nice gifs πŸ€£πŸ€£
I can't stop laughter 🀣
Originally posted by renukha871

Hey, twin brother could actually be an interesting plot twist! Also he can be an evil genius unlike Abhi! Also, imagine the twin brother sleeping with Tannu just to separate Abhi & Pragya, because he has this crazy obsession towards her (Pragya)!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is the craziest thought I've ever crossed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†