ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 41

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello.
Uff.. I had a long tiring day..  So, Shabbo Khair guys! Love you all! πŸ€—
Originally posted by MarGan

Actually there is much more to do irisπŸ˜†...
I'll Pm you that because it'll be off-topic...

tomorrow's Preview seems to be interesting...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜›

yes bhai πŸ˜†
yes and we will have also the slap
and maybe abhi start to think something is wrong with pragya behaved ( mission jassos will start)

Originally posted by MsTiara

Hello.
good night and sweet dream Kate
take care
Originally posted by MarGan

Hello asma...πŸ€—
I missed you Sis...πŸ˜›
How are u ??
Read your review...Very detailed...πŸ˜ƒ

Im ok thank you
aww glad you read it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by MsTiara

Hello.

Hello Kate...How are u ??
Me too had a tiring day yaar...😊...But i'm okay now...
Okay Bye for now...will catch you later...Shabbo Khair ...Love YOU too...❀️
After all the things I would like to say one thing finally ...

The things I did ( lu or news ) was only with curiosity enthusiasm and love for abhigya ..

My intentions were not to hurt / disrespect anybody...

I was not much offended with Don post though it was not polite but I was hurt by Dee pm blaming me for certain things I an not responsible for ..

Anyways I wish to see the family back to normal ...

Thanks for ur love and support ..

I promise I will not reapeat things and will not do things without permission . I never intended to do anything knowingly it happened unintentionally ...

It's already 3 am and so I am sleeping .. Any replies I will be answering Tom morning (ist)

I don"t want to sound rude
I think we should end the Lu's issue  here  and focus on Abhigya

OMG guys did remembre this

Originally posted by Asma-

Im ok thank you
aww glad you read it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

hahah...actually I came to the AT when you posted your reviewπŸ˜‰...I was busy catching LU...πŸ˜†
Hello people!!
I don't know if you all know I am the Indu Daasi of this AT, and I am 150 years old. If you didn't, now you know.
The thing is I have been counting numbers for this AT to reach my age and I don't want to stay away from it when it happens.
So, we had some MUs and issues (very typical of Kumkum Bhagya/AbhiGya) from last Friday. The people directly involved were hurt on both sides and some secondary ones suffered as well.
DON puts a lot of efforts into her enjoyable, informative segment updates. If Rishu updated on her own, DON would feel weird. But then, DON expressed her issues and Rishu stopped. The same could have been done for LUs issues too. But then, DON probably got impatient, Rishu didn't get the message and Dee got infuriated caught amidst all this. Iris and Aashu wanted to call it quits and so on.
My biggest issue was the rudeness associated with the whole thing from DON and Dee while I believed Rishu could have been told in better words that would have worked well.
BUT after giving all this a weekend, I hope all have realized this could have been dealt differently, and that is what I gathered from my interaction with the involved.
If that is the case, it's time for a group family hug.
Because- Dee gives awesome LUs, makes spectacular AT first pages and loves AbhiGya.
DON is the best news reporter around here and she makes the best GIFs and beautiful edits, and of course loves AbhiGya.
Rishu gives intriguing opinions about characters and does some wonderful AbhiGya writings... and loves AbhiGya.
Iris sincerely posts great caps and loves discussing AbhiGya.
Aashu is one of the best conversation makers here... and equally understands Abhi and Pragya.

And we don't want to lose any one of you!! I always cherished and proud of this AT family. So, now please my dear betus/behenas.. make your Daasi proud again and open your arms to each other.

Shabbir and Sriti/Abhi and Pragya are way too amazing that we need to do it for them if not for ourselves.

I am signing off now, and I hope all is gonna be fun now as it used to be.

Love you all.

Tia
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago