ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 38

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sudanindia2014

So this way of hugging seems to be a signature for Mehra men

I still think Shabir do it in real life do not know why just a hunch and I can not shake it off ( not that I think much about how shabir hug in real life ..😳)

yes BS nuha that's true they used the same way to hug
@ blod nice line BS
Hi Ishima, Trish, Dee, Krishu and Iris!!!! (Did I get it all right? Sorry if I missed anyone)
It's been so long! I've missed you guys.
And Dee, sadly no. But I will pop in once in a while, I guess to discuss on them. I used to ship them, nah!
Regardless it's so nice to meet you again here!!! 🤗
And Lk special HIII to you!
Originally posted by renukha871

Hi Ishima, Trish, Dee, Krishu and Iris!!!! (Did I get it all right? Sorry if I missed anyone)
It's been so long! I've missed you guys.
And Dee, sadly no. But I will pop in once in a while, I guess to discuss on them. I used to ship them, nah!
Regardless it's so nice to meet you again here!!! 🤗
And Lk special HIII to you!

Keep the faith Renu 🤗 We need a special hotline to you and LK should you want a' call me right away if they do this' message.
Aakash and Rachna look so cute! Probably watch just their scene. Aww, feels ❤️! 
Originally posted by -mina-

sorry anu yhm is another serial, nevermind that i mentioned it, thought perhaps you watched it.  😳

precap was aakash rachna entering the house, taiji saying she'll never except rachna as her bahu and is prepared to throw her out then and there, aakash steps protectively between them!

oh another serial... okay... name batade... err is it okay to disco about other serials??😳

precap wasn't interesting though... thappad kab aayegi??😉😆
Originally posted by sudanindia2014

So this way of hugging seems to be a signature for Mehra men

I still think Shabir do it in real life do not know why just a hunch and I can not shake it off ( not that I think much about how shabir hug in real life ..😳)

well i think all men are like dat... it is like my dad and bro hugs me the same... even my hubby hugs me the same... it is like a protective hug😳
Edited by anushaarja - 8 years ago
Originally posted by renukha871

Aakash and Rachna look so cute! Probably watch just their scene. Aww, feels ❤️! 

<<

I was in a stalking mode because I was trying to get some sleep 😆 but I'm still wide awake, so couldn't resist coming online to post something.

I really loved Pragya's scene with Akaash and Rachna, and it made me so happy to see that she genuinely wants to help them, and its not just strategy on her part to make the family and daadi hate her. Tonight she just really wanted these two to understand what consequences they will have to bear if they don't get together for their love and their baby. I also loved how she didn't dictate or forced her decision upon them, just gave her advice and left the decision up to them.

I also wanted to mention something which is the real reason why I wanted to make this post is that some of you mentioned that Pragya is no one to advice when she isn't following her own advice. We have to remember, according to Pragya she is doing the same thing for Akaash & Rachna what she has been trying to do for Abhi & Tanu, because she still believes that Abhi and Tanu love each other the same way Akaash and Rachna love each other and going to have a baby. When it comes to her, following her own advice doesn't make any sense anymore. Before she heard about Tanu's pregnancy she was willing to fight for Abhi and their marriage but once she was convinced that its the truth, its quite understandable that she feels like there is no place for her in Abhi's life and house anymore. Like Sriti said in her IV in today's segment, Pragya isn't being Mahaan, she is just being practical.

Yeh Raaten Yeh Mausam

http://youtu.be/4HRC6c5-2lQ

*Closing my eyes*
Imagining Abhi dancing on this song a black saree 

MESSAGE FOR ALL:

Hi,

We all know what has been going on in the AT for the past one week, since my outburst about disorganized LU's.

I had issues, I complained openly, you all found me rude and wrong...then what is all this about revolting against DEE and calling her a dictator? and what is all this 'Boycotting AT' crap?

I am not going deep into anything but I just have one request to ALL...

Please STOP blaming DEE for anything, stop revolting against her and making her feel bad for being protective about this AT and trying her best to keep it together.

Nobody is or was trying to demean anyone or make them feel out of place. The issue was disorganized LU and contributions towards things. THAT IS IT!

Humans are apprehensive to change and so was I, to disorganized change. But I know how to find solutions for myself without going on a rebellious-without-thinking boycott mode.

I take all the responsibility for the recent AT happenings. If anyone is to be blamed for anything, it is ME! So, bring all your anger, frustration, badmouthing (if any) and revolting towards me. NOT DEE or the AT!!!

It's saddening to see some of you call Dee trying to be superior, authoritative and a dictator. She is NOT at all all that! Mind it! She was rather protective and driven by emotions in that moment. She is not what she is being portrayed to be.

Lastly, Harisha I apologize to you for being rude that day and for the PM that you had to receive from Dee (which was somewhere instigated by the stance I put forward and the happenings it led to). Your highlights and updating efforts are none of my concern anymore. If you want to do it along with Dee, you're most welcome. Everybody will appreciate your efforts.

I don't think this topic/issue demands anymore discussions from here onwards. This case is closed from my side.

Hope all of you on a 'break' get refreshed and come back soon (at your own convenience). Enjoy your time on board everyone.

SPECIAL NOTE
:
Nobody dares to point a finger at DEE or this AT! Otherwise, I'm sorry but your fingers are not safe from me. I'll probably bite them off . And I won't be sorry for that AT ALL!