ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -mina-

I would just like to say I like Abhi's man-chatri, and if I'm the only one that's ok (even I understand how it looks ridiculous though I find ways to see it differently πŸ˜†), but just in case anyone else was hiding their approval, stating my liking openly πŸ˜‰

No one else? Another piece of Mina madness? Haaye, no problem πŸ˜ƒ

ps for those that didn't see in the episode discussion thread - my dad's reaction to the man-chatri was "why is he dressed like a girl!" πŸ˜›

I was probably the only one who was okay and kind of liked Pragya's uniform, when everyone disliked it. Lol! So I get what you mean.

OMG! That's my exact reaction too. Not that a man can't dress like a girl. But it is just so uncalled for Abhi! It's not that bad. I just find it hilarious. IDK, honestlyπŸ˜†.
Originally posted by renukha871

OMG yess!! Imagine to be kicked in the butt by someone who looks exactly like you!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And the viewers get double dose of Shabbir. Just saying😳

which means tanu will be staying in the same house πŸ˜² omgg they better not do this or there will be confusions who's sleeping with who πŸ€£
DOUBLE DOSE OF SHABBIR

best idea ever!! if tia doesn't see this someone needs to tell her ;)
Originally posted by Tilashini

yeahhh and he's takes revenge cuz his family kinda ditched him and cares alot for abhi πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
obsession for pragya hmm interesting...question is can we handle another 'abhi'  ..πŸ˜†lol

Yes on the revenge part!
He supposed to only look like Abhi, not act like him.
He should be the brooding,  moody type and extremely genius in an evil way. So not exactly 'another Abhi"! God knows I can't handle another 'Abhi"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tilu omg bed confusion 🀣

oh renu i wish i could stay for as long as you're here but i have to go try and write some things now. hugs to you!!

hugs to everyone else, catch up with you later 😊
Originally posted by -mina-

DOUBLE DOSE OF SHABBIR

best idea ever!! if tia doesn't see this someone needs to tell her ;)

Yes, where is she?? And Ishimaa??? They will usually be active this time right! πŸ˜³
Miss them all!!!! 
Diahh and MMM must be sleeping I guess!
Regardless, if you guys are reading this, big HI y'all!!!😳
lol πŸ˜†
 Bye Mina ! πŸ€—
Originally posted by Tilashini

which means tanu will be staying in the same house πŸ˜² omgg they better not do this or there will be confusions who's sleeping with who πŸ€£

tanu left pragya right and abhi in between and BG music  ek taraf hai gharwali ek taraf baharwaliπŸ˜†
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

that w have to wait and watch 
 weather there will be one more new entry like tanu ka koi old lover ya tanu pregnant hi nahi hai
I think it will be of some producer she must have slept with him to get some modelling assignment .