Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
mishti that's interesting! married women should never wear black according to the customs?? NEVER??
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: RatiTheAngel.

yeh kya hai yaar we all were waiting for abhi to know abt this jab usko yeh pata chal tha hai now pragya forcing abhi to accept tanu baby yeh tho to much se bhi zyada to much hai😑

Yahi hoga yaar mostly as they have to drag with this track n now new mystery who is the father of Tanu baby.
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This black thing Abhi is wearing I think is ridiculous but Shabz still pulls it off and looks utterly hot! Like his smile in one of Iris' caps!
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tilashini

πŸ˜• seriously cvs should impress us with something new πŸ˜†  just wondering whose baby..maybe it could be abhi's twin brother πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey, twin brother could actually be an interesting plot twist! Also he can be an evil genius unlike Abhi! Also, imagine the twin brother sleeping with Tannu just to separate Abhi & Pragya, because he has this crazy obsession towards her (Pragya)!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
renukha871 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhigya24

Hey Renu
😊

Ok that is Pragya's chatri but suhagan aurat is not supposed to wear black dress so Abhi is wearing it for Aakash's wedding πŸ˜†

Pragya's Chatri??🀣 OMG Gold MishtiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! Aakash and Rachna getting Married?? Hooray! Something is finally right in the show!

And HIYAAA Mishti!!!😳
-mina- thumbnail
and then twin brother is gonna be involved in  the property division and abhi falls from riches to rags tracks too? πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
I would just like to say I like Abhi's man-chatri, and if I'm the only one that's ok (even I understand how it looks ridiculous though I find ways to see it differently πŸ˜†), but just in case anyone else was hiding their approval, stating my liking openly πŸ˜‰

No one else? Another piece of Mina madness? Haaye, no problem πŸ˜ƒ

ps for those that didn't see in the episode discussion thread - my dad's reaction to the man-chatri was "why is he dressed like a girl!" πŸ˜›
renukha871 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

and then twin brother is gonna be involved in  the property division and abhi falls from riches to rags tracks too? πŸ˜†

OMG yess!! Imagine to be kicked in the butt by someone who looks exactly like you!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And the viewers get double dose of Shabbir. Just saying😳
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: renukha871

Hey, twin brother could actually be an interesting plot twist! Also he can be an evil genius unlike Abhi! Also, imagine the twin brother sleeping with Tannu just to separate Abhi & Pragya, because he has this crazy obsession towards her (Pragya)!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeahhh and he's takes revenge cuz his family kinda ditched him and cares alot for abhi πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
obsession for pragya hmm interesting...question is can we handle another 'abhi'  ..πŸ˜†lol
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vivkriti

Yahi hoga yaar mostly as they have to drag with this track n now new mystery who is the father of Tanu baby.

that w have to wait and watch 
 weather there will be one more new entry like tanu ka koi old lover ya tanu pregnant hi nahi hai