Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 29

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

I would like to hope so!! Unfortunately the way they're showing Pragya so determined to act on her own and to implement the solution that she thinks best, and the way Abhi was presented as the God behind the scenes during MMS track...I think we'll see Abhi saving himself and Pragya, both, again, and Pragya not getting to return the favour effectively :(

the best thing she can do is to just leave the hse...what is there to speak to Tanu ? .let him solve the prob and suffer withour her presence ..goes into devdas mode...yearn for her to return..omg im so mean ๐Ÿ˜† the thing is abhi is not gonna let her go easily...remember what he said na  and without him realising she loves him too...i think it will be other way around...abhi is gonna miss her more when pragya leaves..i meant the mujhse dur jaogi har pal mujhe miss karogi part...lol 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: RatiTheAngel.

yaaa  all scene will be interesting i hope yeh cv ab par se koi twist na laye becch main 

They will show Pragya forcing him to accept Tanu for the sake of baby n dadi happiness . That will be annoying to see
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watching Abhigya holi episode! Cannot stop laughing! These two are hilarious!
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

the best thing she can do is to just leave the hse...what is there to speak to Tanu ? .let him solve the prob and suffer withour her presence ..goes into devdas mode...yearn for her to return..omg im so mean ๐Ÿ˜† the thing is abhi is not gonna let her go easily...remember what he said na  and without him realising she loves him too...i think it will be other way around...abhi is gonna miss her more when pragya leaves..i meant the mujhse dur jaogi har pal mujhe miss karogi part...lol 

This is something that I anticipated for months and it never happened. Even made playlists to taunt Abhi๐Ÿ˜†... 
But I have given up hope. I think right now she is going to be there for good.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

@Rishu

again your SS reminded me of this scene omgg look at him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
Who would believe hes a virgin ๐Ÿ˜†

tilu๐Ÿ˜† lol... you make me taste my own medicine...

i dint give u this big dose in one go..

this is cheating๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for the pic.. it actually suiy my ss.. may be i will use them...๐Ÿ˜†
xaviara thumbnail

navzzz i see youuu ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜† I'm in my stalker mode !!!
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i would still have shipped abhigya!! just saying. baby was never a dealbreaker for me. ๐Ÿ˜›

Yup I would have too. However the slap is๐Ÿ˜ญ.
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They will show Pragya forcing him to accept Tanu for the sake of baby n dadi happiness . That will be annoying to see

wht๐Ÿ˜•now wht is this yaar why pragya forcing him pragya should be happy that woh abhi ka baby nahi hai 

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
pragya is not leaving any time soon guys i'm telling you not gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜†

mithsy i know it was on the segment but until i see it on the show i refuse to call it confirmed...silly but that's me!!
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: simsim25

Watching Abhigya holi episode! Cannot stop laughing! These two are hilarious!

Sim! I miss Allah Wariyan song!!!!