Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 20

Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kubare

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Am doing great...πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Loving this track so far...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Mystery "Whose the Father??"πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Loving that Karma's a *itch and is biting Abhi's ass...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

Two peas in a pod, us two lol.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SaaraDON

Yes, I was rude and I never denied it and nor did I MIND anyone calling me rude. Because I know how to accept where I am wrong!

What I was complaining about was RIGHT! Me being rude, yes, maybe that was WRONG!

And I am surprised at everyone's definition of being rude. You find me rude and my attitude rude. Fine. Yes, it is.

But what about Harisha butting into LU's and making all these one line posts just because SHE cannot wait and SHE thinks the others operate the same way? Isn't that being rude towards your regular LU updaters efforts? (Mind it...I am not talking about SBB/SBS here. I don't really give a damn about who is doing it other than me or who is not).

And PLEASE NOTE...I am NOT a MOD πŸ˜†!!!! Nor have I ever claimed to be one!

I did highlight the fact that Harisha should have been considerate. Dee is the MOD, not you so that as aimed at her. But I did also mention, MOD and few others that have the privilege of updating etc- you fall under that category.

Also I did mention that it is frustrating that if people to go out of the way to do something and there is interference it is very annoying and upsetting, that I will not ignore or deny. 

Also, my message in the post does include Harisha in which I have even highlighted that she could have been mindful and should have asked for permission etc. I have looked at both sides and commented on both. My comment was not one sided.

And as far as my updating SBB/SBS is concerned...I started it on my own because like other forums NOBODY was doing it here regularly.

And Ayesha, the day you do something for your AT family going out of the way, not being in your regular comfort zone...just because you know they might be waiting and you care for them...AND then you see that the whole effort was USELESS because the job you did was already done by someone else without you being informed...that is the day I'll ask you if you get agitated or not.

That I have shown gratitude and appreciation towards you for because it takes effort.  I will never take that away from you at all. Again thank you for the updates. I look forward to it everyday! Again i also mentioned that at the beginning of my post! The effort that is made is fantastic!

It is not about superiority or authority...it is about being patient and respecting what others are voluntarily doing for you on a regular basis.

AND I DON'T HAVE ANY INFERIORITY OR SUPERIORITY COMPLEXES! NEITHER DO I OPERATE THAT WAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA NOR IN MY PERSONAL LIFE! So, don't even think about me doing that. Not even in your subconscious mind. Whoever fed you this is definitely WRONG!

That was not aimed at you- it was for Deefan! And it was not fed to me but the message Deefan sent to Harisha showed favouritsm and the fact that old members were leaving the AT due to a new member- clearly showing a difference. Don't think that was the best way to welcome a new member. I mean I joined a few months ago- where do I fit in?

Really do appreciate your reply!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivkriti

Hello Navz
I am good. How's u

Am doing good too hon 😊
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is the episode worth watching, I predicted it was going to be so and so. Abhi isn't a virgin- makes sense but atleast he didn't do the deed after marriageπŸ˜†
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hellooo everyoneee and congratzzz for a new AT 
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lkb79

Two peas in a pod, us two lol.

Yes ...we always have been...miss you...
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

πŸ˜† True that Krish ! Btw someone also posted something about AbhiGya challenging each other regarding Tanu's pregnancy, do you think that might happen later on ? I hope not !! πŸ˜†

They can show that as Abhi will try to prove he is not at fault n Pragya blindly believes Tanu . So challenge can be possible
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: RatiTheAngel.

hellooo everyoneee and congratzzz for a new AT 

Hello Sara πŸ˜ƒ
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abhi not being a virgin makes sense cause he's so experienced in seducing πŸ˜›.
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

So ok LK! Abhi is never going to get his comeuppance in a way that will satisfy you or me, and he keeps digging his pIt of wrongs deeper (I called it an Everest the other day, I guess you could reverse the image to match this metaphor πŸ˜†). However, he is on track for some major angst because Pragya is going to do her best to get kicked out of his life without telling him just after he's realized he actually kind of likes her. Also Tanu is playing him big time with this pregnancy thing and he knows it but he can't do much about it. So ahead for us - angry Abhi, sad Abhi, machiavellan plotting Abhi. But thoroughly defeated, nascently reforming Abhi...I seriously doubt it. πŸ˜†

That being said I think the show is at its BEST right now. However, probably still not going to bring you much pleasure if you do tune in. Pragya's choices might be hard to watch though, as anyone can see that there are more sensible solutions and her reasons for not choosing them are...hard to have patience with. And the CVs will always, always want us to sympathize with Abhi - they are miraculous in their ability to present him as justifiably upset - sooo in conclusion...I love you and miss you and if you want to try the show again PLEASE DO but as someone who understands why you lost interest in the first place...nah. No better now. Sorry πŸ˜”

Omg Mina my love!!!!

I appreciate your honesty! A part of me knew this would be the case but I missed you all so much!!! Had to say hi on a day off! Kisses and hugs to all! And hello to the new fans!!