Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 19

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IamMeethu

Hi Navz! Pretty good. How are you?

Am doing good too, thanks !! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lkb79

Gah!! Donny!! Kya haal hai? 

Abhi theek nahi hai. Par ho jayega theek. πŸ˜†
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simsim25

Hi LK!

Never met but i'm Simmi! <3

Hi Simmi! Nice to meet you!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So ok LK! Abhi is never going to get his comeuppance in a way that will satisfy you or me, and he keeps digging his pIt of wrongs deeper (I called it an Everest the other day, I guess you could reverse the image to match this metaphor πŸ˜†). However, he is on track for some major angst because Pragya is going to do her best to get kicked out of his life without telling him just after he's realized he actually kind of likes her. Also Tanu is playing him big time with this pregnancy thing and he knows it but he can't do much about it. So ahead for us - angry Abhi, sad Abhi, machiavellan plotting Abhi. But thoroughly defeated, nascently reforming Abhi...I seriously doubt it. πŸ˜†

That being said I think the show is at its BEST right now. However, probably still not going to bring you much pleasure if you do tune in. Pragya's choices might be hard to watch though, as anyone can see that there are more sensible solutions and her reasons for not choosing them are...hard to have patience with.  And the CVs will always, always want us to sympathize with Abhi - they are miraculous in their ability to present him as justifiably upset - sooo in conclusion...I love you and miss you and if you want to try the show again PLEASE DO but as someone who understands why you lost interest in the first place...nah. No better now. Sorry πŸ˜”
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: harisha_kb

tiluπŸ˜†πŸ˜† you are still not out of that ??

Ofcoz im not... β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: nilmi

I am glad that they make him say that he didn't do it after marriage other than making him virgin...😳

Hello Nilmi
That sounds more realistic rather than making him virgin
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nilmi

I am glad that they make him say that he didn't do it after marriage other than making him virgin...😳

lol.. i guess we are only the crazy fans who feel happy when our hero is not a virgin...
anyway he not sleeping with tanu after marriage not only made me to respect him atleast a bit..lol i love him but no respect..

it added some stength to pragya and her kumkum bhagya...after becoming her husband... all those kumkum and pheras he was only hers.. wow !! this thought is making me jump in joy...πŸ˜†
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IamMeethu

Oh that's right, you're the one who isn't really fond of Abhi and his ways! πŸ˜†

Well, according to Leena, Tanu is pregnant for real, but Abhi claims that he hasn't slept with Tanu since his marriage with Pragya (BTS).

Thanks! Ya I don't like him much. I will when he pays though because he's hilarious. He just gets away with too much. πŸ˜†
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lkb79

W*F? Is this boy never going to feel the pain? 

Nah. Not yet. And probably not to the level you want him to. πŸ˜›
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kubare

Yes for every relationship in a Non-Fiction world...πŸ˜†

In Ekta world...Nah...πŸ˜†loss in TRP and Drama...communication πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† True that Krish ! Btw someone also posted something about AbhiGya challenging each other regarding Tanu's pregnancy, do you think that might happen later on ? I hope not !! πŸ˜†