Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Hi Sim, Navz, Rishu, Nimmy, Krish, Tilu, all who might be here! 😊

Thoughts about today's epi?

hello aashu
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aakash and Rachna were already married na then why are they getting married again?? Did they divorce or undo their marraige??? No they did not

Was good to see Suresh after sooo long

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ash k

I do think that Harisha should have asked for permission maybe but she is relatively new to the AT and would not have known of this certain system' you have had put into place. However this could have been handled way better and not made such a silly issue out of. I was present during the day the live update was taking place and a few people felt the need to put forward their views there and then. Can I add that they were being extremely rude and quite frankly didn't care when they were actually told about this attitude- well guess what if you cant care then why should I? That will obviously create havoc because not everybody will stand this.

Just become some may be mods and have more access to or have the privilege to update SBB/SBS stuff does not mean they can talk down to other member? I don't want to single anybody out but DON that was you. Guys,please keep your pretentious authority' to yourselves and do not for one moment take this as an opportunity to make yourselves feel way superior than others. 

Yes, I was rude and I never denied it and nor did I MIND anyone calling me rude. Because I know how to accept where I am wrong!

What I was complaining about was RIGHT! Me being rude, yes, maybe that was WRONG!

And I am surprised at everyone's definition of being rude. You find me rude and my attitude rude. Fine. Yes, it is.

But what about Harisha butting into LU's and making all these one line posts just because SHE cannot wait and SHE thinks the others operate the same way? Isn't that being rude towards your regular LU updaters efforts? (Mind it...I am not talking about SBB/SBS here. I don't really give a damn about who is doing it other than me or who is not).

And PLEASE NOTE...I am NOT a MOD πŸ˜†!!!! Nor have I ever claimed to be one!

And as far as my updating SBB/SBS is concerned...I started it on my own because like other forums NOBODY was doing it here regularly.

And Ayesha, the day you do something for your AT family going out of the way, not being in your regular comfort zone...just because you know they might be waiting and you care for them...AND then you see that the whole effort was USELESS because the job you did was already done by someone else without you being informed...that is the day I'll ask you if you get agitated or not.

It is not about superiority or authority...it is about being patient and respecting what others are voluntarily doing for you on a regular basis.

AND I DON'T HAVE ANY INFERIORITY OR SUPERIORITY COMPLEXES! NEITHER DO I OPERATE THAT WAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA NOR IN MY PERSONAL LIFE! So, don't even think about me doing that. Not even in your subconscious mind. Whoever fed you this is definitely WRONG!
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

get ready for some good night dosesπŸ˜† 

tweet me if u are online i will send themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

strip carom game ?? Ooo im waitingβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
yess im online lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nimmy todays epi was all about Rachna Akash...dadi chosing an idiot for him to get married too...Truly disappointed with dadi...wil watch the epi tomororw...oh and Faisal is still Suresh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sara7iris

hello Tilu
how ru?
I miss you too πŸ€—β€οΈ

Im good..hru ? πŸ˜³
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg I recognize like five people in this AT. How the times have changed? πŸ˜²