ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ash k

Also, the issue had arisen due to Harisha joining in with the whole live update. Yes I do agree that Harisha could have been extremely considerate with SBS updates etc. I do think that Harisha should have asked for permission maybe but she is relatively new to the AT and would not have known of this certain system' you have had put into place. However this could have been handled way better and not made such a silly issue out of. I was present during the day the live update was taking place and a few people felt the need to put forward their views there and then. Can I add that they were being extremely rude and quite frankly didn't care when they were actually told about this attitude- well guess what if you cant care then why should I? That will obviously create havoc because not everybody will stand this. But I do appreciate the frustration- a lot of effort is being put into updating etc and if this is being overtaken it can be upsetting.

Quite simply, Harisha could have been PM'd at the time and could have been told. Also, Harisha I remember Don also being quite frustrated at the fact that you were updating SBB/SBS segments when it is something she does. She did highlight her frustration, you apologised and stopped, maybe you could have stopped and thought the same applied regarding live updates? Please be mindful?

Aysha and all... If u have noticed after Don message I stopped posting news and if at all I did I just highlighted the news unlike my previous detailed updates...

I never gave detailed updates after she telling me .. You can check the ATs...May be once or twice I would have but I am sure I didn't...

Regarding the lu.. A few days back dee messaged me asking me not to give lu if misthi gives as 2 people are enough and I stopped giving lu..

Friday when I gave lu misthi didn't so I don't think it's my fault..

I seriously don't understand what bothered dee so much that she was that rude to me...

Also, you felt the need to tell Harisha that because of her older members have had to leave the AT because of this- so does this mean members that were part of the AT first get special treatment? Why didn't you use your brain and just tell the new member certain procedures are in place rather than discriminating between old and new?  I am sorry but that is not acceptable. Why is it that there is favouritism? We are all equal here. Just become some may be mods and have more access to or have the privilege to update SBB/SBS stuff does not mean they can talk down to other member? I don't want to single anybody out but DON that was you. Guys,please keep your pretentious authority' to yourselves and do not for one moment take this as an opportunity to make yourselves feel way superior than others. 

Im sure treatment of the members is part of the skill? You need to brush up on this. Also, one of the rules of IF is that we speak to each other with a civilised tone. Please refresh yourself on this as you do need this- and this is based on your reply to Harisha which has been pasted by Harisha herself on the AT and also to the others that felt their stinking attitude was justified that day, please read the rules.

The justification hurt me more than Dee message.. Will the people act the same way if the message was sent to them instead of me ? No, they wouldn't ..I know no body can..its easy to talk but not easy to face things...

Before I do carry on I would like to add that I am also a straightforward person who does not like to sugarcoat things and If I do not like something I will say it and I also do not like wasting my time in pretending to be something I am not so I am sure you will understand where I am coming from. 

So yes, we must appreciate your and other members efforts but also give active members appreciation, doesn't hurt to do so!

Also, you mentioned that those that aren't happy and don't want to be here it is their choice, what about for those that aren't happy but WANT to be here? How will you address this? Where do those people fit in?

If you cant be impartial and fair maybe the role of mod should be given to someone who can? Not me because I have a day job so please don't presume I am wanting to take on the role. Just suggesting the way you suggested that we had the choice to either stick around or not.

You sent a very horrible message to Harisha clearly showing that other's are more important and then you post a message on the forum stating everybody is a family etc- how two faced is that?

thanks for recognising this...

Do remember, if a majority of the members do decide to leave the AT because they actually have self respect and don't want to be part of the politics which is being created, the AT will move at a snails pace which may result n the forum being dead  and may not even require for you to even be a moderator so be careful with your words.

You are blaming Harisha and accusing her of the breakdown of the AT. I disagree, it is the way you/others are managing the issue that will break the AT. Already a few members have decided to leave and some of these members are those that encourage others to contribute. It is like a domino effect. One leaves the others will follow!

I will not put up with this hostility, mark my words. 

Do not create a divide between superior/inferior as this will not be tolerated. We are all equal and most importantly adults. I am sure we do not want this AT to be a negative place due to this difference. Please do not exert this pretentious authority you/others have over us to say whatever the hell you want and make it seem like it is OK. I too can PM a DT and ask if this is acceptable. I do not want to get a DT involved. 

The thought of taking this to a DT was in my mind too but I didnt do it because may be some people here said this is a family for namesake but I considered this  like  a family for real..

Though I dint know any person here personally .. I developed a bond with people here.

I am aware that this post of mine may even affect the AT- I apologise to those in advance but I am only replying to a post. Live updates are found in other sites and are published at the most an hour after the episode has aired. Since I am from the UK it fits well with me, I cant speak for the rest. 

Well I will be finishing this off... If you do have a problem do NOT PM me because I rarely reply, but you are welcome to reply on this post since this is what you did. 

I want a proper reply from you/other superior' lot- not just a will do whatever I want' reply  or go elsewhere' comment as I will give it back as good as it gets.  I have been civilised this time round but whether this will be the case the next time round I cannot guarantee. 

My issue isn't with the fact that somebody is not able to give a Live update- there are rules and i understand that they must be respected. I am not saying that you shouldn't remind us of the forum rules etc because of course at times we may go off topic etc etc. My issue is with the whole superiority/inferiority business. Be fair!!!! Be civilised like adults. if you want respect give the respect. Please speak in a nice civilised tone.

Apart from that, stay away from me and only speak to me when it is AT related! Doesn't sound nice does it? I am only copying your words.

Also, I WILL stick around whether I do like it or not! 

Also I think it is fair to say that an apology should be issued for those that have had to witness this stupid ness and actually felt like crap the last few days.

I am sure we will gladly accept. 

My respect goes out for those that actually kept their mouth shut but unfortunately I am not the one to sit back. 

Regards

Aysha

I just messaged a few people who I thought could understand me and they helped me ...some people didn't bother to reply also.. Later I understood y they didn't.. I don't bother for that because not every person I love had to love me back.. I can understand..

I dint do it to form groups ... Lol forming groups I am 23 educated and civilised and I am not here to form groups .. By the way I dint message or talk to aysha  but she did all this on her own...

People reacted because they felt it is wrong and I have nothing to do with it .. Ofcourse they will react because we react when something wrong is happening in the serial which is fictional ... Reacting to something happening in real is not a big shock to me but what shocked me is people whom I thought were matured sensible are not what I thought..they are different..

Thanks for reacting aysha .. I am not the one who takes things easily when I am not at fault .. That's y I posted the pm I got in the AT..

Finally I would like to end here saying all the things that happened here for the past 2 days hurt me made me feel low but I learnt about some people and how much they love me.. I do not regret for anything that has happend..

Regarding the lu and news its all Ur wish ( everyone in the forum ) if u people want me to continue I will do it with some changes like font color and size but I am sure I cannot be regular like others so it's ok if I am asked not to do the updates .. It doesn't matter much..

Thank u friends for ur love and support... my apologies for the havoc caused because of me and my heartfufl thanks for those who supported me..

Love

Rishu 

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Thanks Dee for the LU. We really appreciate your efforts. ❀️

Firstly, I agree with Ash about the "apology needed to be issued" (and many other things) because many were hurt in all this by many. Our AT has gone through a phase of terrible MUings and meaness... I hope all this can make us stronger.

I want to start off by saying that I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone on here (which I have - I know it). I hope you guys can accept me without the sheer awkwardness that may come out of it πŸ˜†. Love you all my behenas. ❀️

omg !! you are here ... thank you for coming back...😊
xaviara thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the LU Dee ! *big hug to ya*

Nuha, Abhi can be a gem of a human being when he wants to be one, so even though am surprised he decided not be intimate with Tanu, I'm delighted to know that my believe in his goodness was not tarnished 😊

xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

LOL! That is not possible though na?

Like after todays NN BTS...we have confirmation that Abhi hasn't been sleeping with her ever since he got married. Which I feel like applauding and screaming it out for Pragya to hear!!!!

BUT WHO??? Is what is bothering me too...just like it is to you πŸ˜†

Do you people think Abhi even tried to convince Pragya that Tanu is playing a game ? In a spoiler article, it was mentioned that Pragya's spoils Abhi's plan to expose Tanu, so my question is, does she intentionally foil his plans or unintentionally ?
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So dadi slap pragya We will see that tomorrow
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Thanks a ton for the LU Dee ! *big hug to ya*

Nuha, Abhi can be a gem of a human being when he wants to be one, so even though am surprised he decided not be intimate with Tanu, I'm delighted to know that my believe in his goodness was not tarnished 😊

hey navz.. 
so this means all his dialuges in front of pragya to tanu were only to hurt her...😲

i am glad that is now returning back to him..pragya must have not believed tanu if abhi must have kept his mouth under control in the pastπŸ˜†

she suffered so much and now its time for him to suffer..
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Miths darling *hugs*
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

Navzs that marriage was not counted as it was false...maybe a actor acting as Pandit/Priest...no registry or even witnesses...thus that marriage was not counted as not Legal..

Oh okay, that makes sense !! You need to have witnessnes even if you get married at a temple right ?
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
episode HD is out

http://www.desirulez.net/threads/759618-Kumkum-Bhagya-11th-May-2015-Watch-Online

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Iris ! Missed you πŸ€—