ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you Dee darling for the LU *muwah*
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
about Suresh thing ..remember when they once said that Neel motwani is replaced and there is a new corpo and it turn out to be just a roamer may be this time too ( hope so do not like replacement at all )

@Donny ..thanks Donny you know how to make a girl feel good about her self

@Navz  did I ever tell you how much I love ..you always support Abhi not having affair with Tanu after marriage love you for that
well Krish say the Opposite always but I love her too 😊
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Just surprised that dadi chose a weirdo for Akash...Thus Pragya Promo dialogue are good for dadi...*disappointed with her*

I agree !! Also wasn't it proved earlier that Akaash & Rachna got married ina temple before ? So why are they being married again ? And also how can Daadi marry off Akaash to another girl when technically they are married and not divorced ?
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xaviara

Donny, asking them in a decent manner is essential right now, I don't want them to take revenge from us by writing off Tanu's baby as Abhi's for real !! 😆

LOL! That is not possible though na?

Like after todays NN BTS...we have confirmation that Abhi hasn't been sleeping with her ever since he got married. Which I feel like applauding and screaming it out for Pragya to hear!!!!

BUT WHO??? Is what is bothering me too...just like it is to you 😆
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you DEE for the LU 🤗
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

about Suresh thing ..remember when they once said that Neel motwani is replaced and there is a new corpo and it turn out to be just a roamer may be this time too ( hope so do not like replacement at all )

@Donny ..thanks Donny you know how to make a girl feel good about her self

@Navz  did I ever tell you how much I love ..you always support Abhi not having affair with Tanu after marriage love you for that
well Krish say the Opposite always but I love her too 😊

😆😆😆😆😆 Nuha...*hugs* Love you too girl.😆😆...
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I agree !! Also wasn't it proved earlier that Akaash & Rachna got married ina temple before ? So why are they being married again ? And also how can Daadi marry off Akaash to another girl when technically they are married and not divorced ?

Navzs that marriage was not counted as it was false...maybe a actor acting as Pandit/Priest...no registry or even witnesses...thus that marriage was not counted as not Legal..
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the LU dee.
.so pragya is gonna defend them tomorrow i guess thats when dadi slaps her  
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Dee for the LU. We really appreciate your efforts. ❤️

Firstly, I agree with Ash about the "apology needed to be issued" (and many other things) because many were hurt in all this by many. Our AT has gone through a phase of terrible MUings and meaness... I hope all this can make us stronger.

I want to start off by saying that I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone on here (which I have - I know it). I hope you guys can accept me without the sheer awkwardness that may come out of it 😆. Love you all my behenas. ❤️

Edited by IamMeethu - 8 years ago
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Aashna so so happy to see you back!!
And yeah, I agree with Aysha reply here.