Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

Someone please tell the CV's to reveal the mystery of Tanu's pregnancy before I go crazy with curiosity 😆

Dear CV,s,

Please listen to Navz. She is requesting you in a VERY decent way. At least, i don't know that way. So please listen! 🤓
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The next part begins with Dadi Dasi discussing the arrangements and wondering where Panditji is. Daasi goes to find out. Tayiji talking to bride's parents. Mitali funny scene with bride who is still clicking selfies around the house. Mitali asks her if she knows anything else than clicking selfies. Mitali tells her mummyji is strict. Bride Sudha says you're joking right, so many servants and in Rockstar Abhi's house. Tayiji comes and says don't even think of bossing her around. Dadi talking to bride's parents, they are wondering where Aakash is, she says he's gone to pick up his outfit.

Suresh is home, wondering where Rachna is, he asks for tea. The guy who saw Rachna at the temple calls and informs Suresh. (Suresh got a haircut) Suresh asks where she is and is told that she is marrying someone at the Mata Rani temple.

Upcoming: Same precap as last scene, Aakash about to fill sindoor and Suresh shouts.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Krish can not think of a better dancing partner than you ,,it was always you who poke me about this so will love to have you dancing with me now that I'm finally out of the stress zone ..you are in

Guys I have the silliest feeling whenever I push the like button for the LU you all who are present now are red so when my gold appear I'm like so not matching 😕
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara7iris

DON hello ...l am so happy to see you in the AT

🤗 I am more happy to YOU here!!!!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just surprised that dadi chose a weirdo for Akash...Thus Pragya Promo dialogue are good for dadi...*disappointed with her*
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Guys I have the silliest feeling whenever I push the like button for the LU you all who are present now are red so when my gold appear I'm like so not matching 😕

Look at it this way...YOU stand out. You are unique. And it makes you more visible in a big crowd.

Ain't that cool and amazing?

Like a rockstar!
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaaraDON

Dear CV,s,

Please listen to Navz. She is requesting you in a VERY decent way. At least, i don't know that way. So please listen! 🤓

Donny, asking them in a decent manner is essential right now, I don't want them to take revenge from us by writing off Tanu's baby as Abhi's for real !! 😆
deefan thumbnail
The last part begins with Tayiji telling bride Sudha to take a selfie together, Dadi Dasi wondering where Aakash is. Abhi come sand says first he wasn't picking and now his phone is unreachable. Aaliyah comes and asks what happens. Abhi decides to call the designer. LOL Mitali wondering has there ever been a function without drama (haven't we all 😆), she hopes Aakash doesn't turn up and this laadli bahu's moti saas's dreams (this fav daughter-in-law's fat mother in law's dreams) don't come true.

Suresh reaches the venue and screams Racho just as Aaakash is about to put sindoor. Everyone stunned. Rachna is about to get up but Pragya stops her from getting up and looks at Suresh.

Tomorrow: Aakash and Rachna at MM. Tayiji screaming saying I do not consider her my bahu, throw her out of this house now. Tayiji moves forard but Aakash comes in between. Abhi Aaliyah everyone watching.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
deefan thumbnail
Epi is done, Aakash Rachna today, I;m glad cos they deserve the space..

BRB guys..
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hiya Deefan,

This is in response to your message which you posted for all AT members on page 78  AT 146.

Firstly, I do appreciate the fact that you and a few other members are organising the AT and possibly the KKB forum as a whole.I am guessing you are the moderator, do correct me if I am wrong. It really does take a lot of time and effort for this to be a success and currently it is. Thank you for being prompt with creating a new AT just before the old AT does finish and the members can still chit chat.

However, also I would like to add that each and every member who does comment in the AT I am extremely glad to have come across you guys as without all your contributions this wouldn't be an enjoyable place to have a chit chat about Abhigya. It is constantly active regardless of the time. Can I add that it is OUR AT and not just an individual's AT. That is my first point. i mean lets face it- if no members did comment then the whole thing would just be a flop! It is NOT an individual contribution, it is JOINT!

Also, the issue had arisen due to Harisha joining in with the whole live update. Yes I do agree that Harisha could have been extremely considerate with SBS updates etc. I do think that Harisha should have asked for permission maybe but she is relatively new to the AT and would not have known of this certain system' you have had put into place. However this could have been handled way better and not made such a silly issue out of. I was present during the day the live update was taking place and a few people felt the need to put forward their views there and then. Can I add that they were being extremely rude and quite frankly didn't care when they were actually told about this attitude- well guess what if you cant care then why should I? That will obviously create havoc because not everybody will stand this. But I do appreciate the frustration- a lot of effort is being put into updating etc and if this is being overtaken it can be upsetting.

Quite simply, Harisha could have been PM'd at the time and could have been told. Also, Harisha I remember Don also being quite frustrated at the fact that you were updating SBB/SBS segments when it is something she does. She did highlight her frustration, you apologised and stopped, maybe you could have stopped and thought the same applied regarding live updates? Please be mindful?

Also, you felt the need to tell Harisha that because of her older members have had to leave the AT because of this- so does this mean members that were part of the AT first get special treatment? Why didn't you use your brain and just tell the new member certain procedures are in place rather than discriminating between old and new?  I am sorry but that is not acceptable. Why is it that there is favouritism? We are all equal here. Just become some may be mods and have more access to or have the privilege to update SBB/SBS stuff does not mean they can talk down to other member? I don't want to single anybody out but DON that was you. Guys,please keep your pretentious authority' to yourselves and do not for one moment take this as an opportunity to make yourselves feel way superior than others. 

Im sure treatment of the members is part of the skill? You need to brush up on this. Also, one of the rules of IF is that we speak to each other with a civilised tone. Please refresh yourself on this as you do need this- and this is based on your reply to Harisha which has been pasted by Harisha herself on the AT and also to the others that felt their stinking attitude was justified that day, please read the rules.

Before I do carry on I would like to add that I am also a straightforward person who does not like to sugarcoat things and If I do not like something I will say it and I also do not like wasting my time in pretending to be something I am not so I am sure you will understand where I am coming from. 

You are quite lucky at the fact that the KKB forum is very clean and civil. I joined IF in 2006- although I have never committed to this religiously as others. I can say that this forum has been the most friendliest I have come across. I was a regular IF member during the time when KZK,KSBKBT,KZK etc were at their peak and Ekta ruled Star Plus and other channels and believe me there was so much bashing that moderators would get slated left right and centre, each forum had 3/4 mods and DT's have had to step in every day and give warnings!

So yes, we must appreciate your and other members efforts but also give active members appreciation, doesn't hurt to do so!

Also, you mentioned that those that aren't happy and don't want to be here it is their choice, what about for those that aren't happy but WANT to be here? How will you address this? Where do those people fit in?

If you cant be impartial and fair maybe the role of mod should be given to someone who can? Not me because I have a day job so please don't presume I am wanting to take on the role. Just suggesting the way you suggested that we had the choice to either stick around or not.

You sent a very horrible message to Harisha clearly showing that other's are more important and then you post a message on the forum stating everybody is a family etc- how two faced is that?

Do remember, if a majority of the members do decide to leave the AT because they actually have self respect and don't want to be part of the politics which is being created, the AT will move at a snails pace which may result n the forum being dead  and may not even require for you to even be a moderator so be careful with your words.

You are blaming Harisha and accusing her of the breakdown of the AT. I disagree, it is the way you/others are managing the issue that will break the AT. Already a few members have decided to leave and some of these members are those that encourage others to contribute. It is like a domino effect. One leaves the others will follow!

I will not put up with this hostility, mark my words. 

Do not create a divide between superior/inferior as this will not be tolerated. We are all equal and most importantly adults. I am sure we do not want this AT to be a negative place due to this difference. Please do not exert this pretentious authority you/others have over us to say whatever the hell you want and make it seem like it is OK. I too can PM a DT and ask if this is acceptable. I do not want to get a DT involved. 

I am aware that this post of mine may even affect the AT- I apologise to those in advance but I am only replying to a post. Live updates are found in other sites and are published at the most an hour after the episode has aired. Since I am from the UK it fits well with me, I cant speak for the rest. 

Well I will be finishing this off... If you do have a problem do NOT PM me because I rarely reply, but you are welcome to reply on this post since this is what you did. 

I want a proper reply from you/other superior' lot- not just a will do whatever I want' reply  or go elsewhere' comment as I will give it back as good as it gets.  I have been civilised this time round but whether this will be the case the next time round I cannot guarantee. 

My issue isn't with the fact that somebody is not able to give a Live update- there are rules and i understand that they must be respected. I am not saying that you shouldn't remind us of the forum rules etc because of course at times we may go off topic etc etc. My issue is with the whole superiority/inferiority business. Be fair!!!! Be civilised like adults. if you want respect give the respect. Please speak in a nice civilised tone.

Apart from that, stay away from me and only speak to me when it is AT related! Doesn't sound nice does it? I am only copying your words.

Also, I WILL stick around whether I do like it or not! 

Also I think it is fair to say that an apology should be issued for those that have had to witness this stupid ness and actually felt like crap the last few days.

I am sure we will gladly accept. 

My respect goes out for those that actually kept their mouth shut but unfortunately I am not the one to sit back. 

Regards

Aysha