Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kubare

Hello Iris darling..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†What an entry...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hello krish
how ru?
yes this is me πŸ˜†  I am crazy 
Originally posted by deefan

yes this seems more believable- ie not a virgin.
I am very impressed that he kept away from Tanu...like jaw droppingly impressed πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†That is hard to digest from me...but just happy CV's did not do something more idiotic by declaring him a Virgin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

am like what were his performance jokes about then...etc...with TanuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deefan

yayyy, thank you for coming back
**muahh** **hugs**
hello DEE
hug for you
it's good to be back and see my family
Originally posted by xaviara

Welcome back Iris, so good to see you here 😊
hello navz
I am  also happy
Originally posted by -mina-

Yay hello iris :)
hello mina mina ta mechante est revenu 😈
prepare your self mina πŸ˜†

Krish & Dee, the CV's know that the viewers aren't stupid and they would never believe that Abhi is a virgin πŸ˜† So when I heard the dialogue the first time, this is what I assumed that TaBhi had a physical relationship before AbhiGya marriage, but they never got intimate after Abhi married Pragya. But like Dee, I'm super duper impressed that it was Abhi's idea to remain celibate during his hate marriage to Pragya.πŸ˜† 
The episode begins with Pragya telling Aakash rachna at the temple announcing she called them both at the temple to get you both married. Aakash Rachna looking at each other stunned. Aakash says Bhabhi this is not possible, do you know what you're doing? pragya explains you've made this mistake before, these are internal wounds that you will regret forever. Rachna says I won't regret it, after today he will be married. Pragya says Aakash you agreed to the wedding w/o thinking about the girl, for the sake of your family. Will you feel the same for the girl like you do for Rachna? If she sees it in your eyes, she will ask you why you married her if you don't love her? She will ask why you married her, won';t you remember rachna when your wife becomes a mom? She tells Rachna, once your child is born, once you child grows up, everyone will ask for the fathers name, whose mouths will you close. You may get married for the sake of giving your child a name but that person will not be able to give the love. Pragya says the stupidity you both are doing, you will ruin your fiancee and your kids lives. Just imagine your life together, you will fight together against all problems. 
Originally posted by xaviara

Krish & Dee, the CV's know that the viewers aren't stupid and they would never believe that Abhi is a virgin πŸ˜† So when I heard the dialogue the first time, this is what I assumed that TaBhi had a physical relationship before AbhiGya marriage, but they never got intimate after Abhi married Pragya. But like Dee, I'm super duper impressed that it was Abhi's idea to remain celibate during his hate marriage to Pragya.πŸ˜† 

Yeah me too super duper impressed...like πŸ˜² impressed...πŸ˜†Him not getting the opportunity to do "IT" ...could not be the reason...πŸ˜† it had to be his...Mahan ta...πŸ˜†

So he did everything with Tanu other then "IT" while he was married...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sara7iris

Hello my lovely familyβ€οΈπŸ€—
how r all of you ???

πŸ˜†

I'm so happy !!!!!
Welcome back my Algerienne
Pragya says you will bring up your child together with happy moments. Pragya continues to explain, your child will hold you responsible for the future, for your stubbornness you both are ruining your child's life. I know I regret doing this today but not my decision. The family will be upset but they will be ok after a few days but if you both do not marry, you will regret it. I said what I had to say, the decision in yours in the end- if you want to live as support to each other or not. pragya leaves. Rachna comes closer to Aakash and hugs him and says sorry. Aakash stunned. Tears drop, he hugs her too. Rachna says I didn't realize you changed etc. Aaksh says it's ok we realized now, I care for you, I don't care about what my family thinks. You and my child is my family, I love you Rachna. Rachna then asks pragya about what Suresh would say. Pragya says at this moment think of yourself, they will be angry but God is with this relationship. Once people see you together, they will accept you.