Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The mystery of Kamaal Khan - Page 4

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Chori Chori Chupke Chupke had underworld money. Preity Zinta testified it. There were constant pressure on her and even was provided security. But she did not falter. 

Other movies did have underworld money too. But CCC was 100% riding on underworld's money. 

Salman has been involved in so many illegal stuff.

Some people here need to do some research if they weren't born at the time of incident or were too little to understand. All this being Human hoopla is to cover his big sorry ass. πŸ€’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Ravinder is history, so is Kamal...bache doh...
bhai says it was his driver ashok singh driving the car...so hum maan leh logon.
doh toh crucify hoh chuke...hum ashok and his family ko be crucify karr deh.
case closed.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Chori Chori Chupke Chupke had underworld money. Preity Zinta testified it. There were constant pressure on her and even was provided security. But she did not falter. 

Other movies did have underworld money too. But CCC was 100% riding on underworld's money. 

Salman has been involved in so many illegal stuff.

Some people here need to do some research if they weren't born at the time of incident or were too little to understand. All this being Human hoopla is to cover his big sorry ass. πŸ€’

Being Human is a big joke...It was just created for this day...I don't know how many times I have said here that some day BH will be used as a major mitigating factor at the time of sentencing if Salman was ever convicted for his crimes...and boy did that happen...Salman's lawyers brought out the whole account of BH to save his sorry ass...I mean it is not really rocket science to guess that Bhai didn't start BH out of the goodness of his heart..

The only good part of the whole BH facade is that some people really got helped in the process...after all to keep the facade up...charity toh karni hi thee..
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
blue ice ji , where were you πŸ˜ˆ
mahatma missed u πŸ˜›
Edited by mahatma123 - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahatma123

blue ice ji , where were you πŸ˜ˆ

mahatma missed u πŸ˜›

I was just taking a break Mahatma ji...I always take breaks from this forum for my own sanityπŸ˜†...it gets too overwhelming...How r u...missed you tooπŸ˜›
briahna thumbnail
good to see you back BI. hope all izz well with you:)
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

I was just taking a break Mahatma ji...I always take breaks from this forum for my own sanityπŸ˜†...it gets too overwhelming...How r u...missed you tooπŸ˜›

fine , glad to see u back πŸ˜›
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Yes I missed reading Blue Ice's posts.. though I dont know you much... hope you are well.. Btw I am Gayatri..😊
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kamaal Khan sang for Salman in wanted so they both are still in contact
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deathstroke

Kamaal Khan sang for Salman in wanted so they both are still in contact

That means Kamaal is still friends with Salman...then why would the defense not call Kamal to come and testify in favor of Salman...Salman says he was not driving, the driver says he was driving and now Kamal also says Salman was not driving...case done and over with...Salman found NOT GUILTY...I just don't get it...something is so FISHY here...Defense not calling Kamal Khan...Salman's driver waking up after 13 years saying he was driving and not knowing that there was a case for 13 years...Its almost like it is scripted...Get Salman convicted in lower court...and get him acquitted in the higher court...its a win-win situation for everyone...