Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
there was a rumour back then that it was Kamaal Khan who was dating Katrina...I don't know how true is that but they were spotted many times together when Kat was just a model...still today, Kamaal is friends with Katrina's sisters...so no, he hasn't disappeared year...

btw, I'm happy he left Bollywood as I couldn't bear to hear his singing voice anymore 😆
Edited by Tinah - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: briahna

if i am not mistaken..Ravinder Patil also went missing. 

interesting.

The Khans are dangerous people! now I can understand why the entire Bollywood wants to stay in their good books instead of going against them or rubbing them the wrong way 😳

briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Maybe Kamaal has a conscience too. Perhaps thats why he has been made to disappear. Otherwise he could have spoken in favor of bhai in the sessions court itself. Why wait till HC?

Kamal Khan will never show up. the fact that prosecutors never mentioned Kamal Khan and his statement in the sessions court might do the damage and High Court will dismiss the case with not guilty verdict. its like hang jury. 

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: StillAlice

The Khans are dangerous people! now I can understand why the entire Bollywood wants to stay in their good books instead of going against them or rubbing them the wrong way 😳

That is what I believe now.. Initially I was angry and dissed a lot of BW celebs for ass licking bhai.. But now I think that they were doing what was safe for them.. after all every1 loves their life.. and the level of power the bhai clan seems to wield seems too dangerous, who knows what they would have done to any celeb who spoke against him specially industry outsiders and lower raking celebs?
Originally posted by: princessunara

That is what I believe now.. Initially I was angry and dissed a lot of BW celebs for ass licking bhai.. But now I think that they were doing what was safe for them.. after all every1 loves their life.. and the level of power the bhai clan seems to wield seems too dangerous, who knows what they would have done to any celeb who spoke against him specially industry outsiders and lower raking celebs?

Yup yup, now that explains why they have so many chamchas. In fact the Khans remind me of the Corleone mafia family from The Godfather trilogyEdited by StillAlice - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Bhai acted in movies funded by underworld like Chori Chori Chupke Chupke. Maybe now they are returning the favor. 

Bhai acted in movies funded by underworld like Chori Chori Chupke Chupke. Maybe now they are returning the favor. 

😕

Come again?
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
If the person who was killed was also some high profile person's family now that would have resulted in action.. but who cares for a dirt poor street dweller!

what is shocking is that they r doing it not under the radar like in usual cases, but kulle aam! Appalled.. cz to do it so openly for the whole world to see, means they know there is gonna be no consequences at all.. Just scary to think what all else must be done by them behind closed doors and in shroud of the darkness :((
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Come again?

Salman and Sanju were both known to have good links to the underworld.. That is what gave them confidence to be the 'bad boys'.. In that respect (and not related to this case) a senior police official has stated that these two deliberately chose that path to get that image and are not cases of rich spoilt brats who fall into the wrong company.. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe they will soon finish him off unless he is already dead. 

😆 Desperate Efforts ðŸ˜†