Nach Baliye 7

Neha and Shakti will be missed!!!

pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Neha and Shakti were my favorite couple. And they were doing better and better every week. I really really like their chemistry. I am going to miss them a lot. :( 
I wish they didn't quit. They would have gone a lot further. 
They were actually very talented. And they performed so well today. like they got the first perfect on Nach Baliye season 7. I heard the news before that they were leaving. I ignored it thinking that it is a fake. Nowadays so many lies are told on the news. So its hard to believe anything ...
But very disappointed... 

Edited by pancakes527 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
They were such a cute couple. I hope they make a wild card entry or something and make a comeback. Very talented couple. Yes they will be missed. 
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There will be a wild card entry, so they might comeback again
Weirdooo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was reading a article..the actual reason is he is doing a show which name is meri aushinqui and that is in colours,,,and the channel didnt want Shakti to continue on a rival channel and hence pressurised him to quit...here is the link...
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Samanta13

i was reading a article..the actual reason is he is doing a show which name is meri aushinqui and that is in colours,,,and the channel didnt want Shakti to continue on a rival channel and hence pressurised him to quit...here is the link...

Thanks for sharing
FunnyBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They will b missed...If colors was the reason behind their quitting den I dont think they will b back 😔