Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman, Ma Ka Laadla Bighad Gaya (Page 3)

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I didn't know Sunjay's problems had started when Nargis was still alive. I remember hearing rumors that it was Nargis' death that distressed him so much he turned to drugs. I guess it was started by his fans trying to find excuses for him.

As for Salim Khan, yea I agree that he probably didn't do much, if anything in terms of disciplining Salman. I remember reading about the Somi Ali incident where Salman smashed a bottle of beer on her head (Somi herself now claims he smashed the bottle on the table because he didn't like her drinking) and how Salim Khan defended him saying she should have never lied to him about drinking. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarfatominispallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Very good article by Shobha De! Clap
Agree with her abt Indian mothers spoiling their sons rotten so they grow up with a sense of entitlement and no moral direction of right and wrong!

The scene that infuriated me the most in the movie "No One Killed Jessica" was Manu Sharma's mother standing in the background, repeating like a moron, Merey Mannu ko kuchh nahin hona chahiye"
She had no feeling for the innocent girl whom her son killed for no reason, all she wants is her son shd not be punished at any cost...threaten, bribe witnesses, kill them, bribe police, do anything but my son shd be safe, out of jail. Angry

First of all these mothers bring up their sons to be monsters,  then they want to protect them from punishment after heinous crimes!

But of course its not just the blind mothers, its the morally depraved, son-obsessed fathers too!

Salim Khan said this in 2002 abt Salman beating up his girlfriend:

"Salman may have done a few things in an emotionally-charged state", he conceded.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020303/spectrum/main6.htm

I agree with all the posters here abt Nargis and Sanju...Sanju was a drug addict from teenage years, in his debut movie "Rocky" its quite apparent that hes a druggie.
Nargis defended and protected him all her life, after her death Sunil Dutt used his contacts and influence to keep Sanju out of jail.

I understand every parent is protective abt their child but these parents never stopped their sons from starting on a lifetime of criminal acts in the first place. 
If they had been more proactive and strict with their privileged sons from childhood, perhaps they wouldnt turn out to be so prone to breaking laws and be high-profile criminals.

Edited by pallavi25 - 11 May 2015 at 2:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hollyBollyWoodAnnaElsagrumpydwarfanitaraniatominis

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Shobha de needs a reality check.
That kid was not grown up kid. He was 16. he went to steal from a place and his mom found him and he refused to go home with her and she handled the situation.

People are missing the intention behind the events.
That kid went out with the intention to steal.
salman did not go out with the intention to hurt people.

Every random person is now busy writing open letters to media, audiences and celebrities.

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
What utter stupidity. This article is so pathetic.
Salman is nearly 50, probably close to a lot of our parents age. Why should his mother take responsibility for him? Parents can only guide you for the first 2 decades and after that you are on your own.

Salman's mistakes are his own doing, his mother cannot be held responsible for them. How would Shobaa De like it of she is held responsible for her kids mistakes?

AkidhiBeautyful_Messblue-ice.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I hope a similiar article comes on Father's Day and people call out Salim Khan. He's the evil genius behind all of this anyways.  Sleepy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaIAmLuvBollyAkidhiatominisSultan_Of_SwingChippeshwinipallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Originally posted by bbsai

Shobha de needs a reality check.
That kid was not grown up kid. He was 16. he went to steal from a place and his mom found him and he refused to go home with her and she handled the situation.

People are missing the intention behind the events.
That kid went out with the intention to steal.
salman did not go out with the intention to hurt people.

Every random person is now busy writing open letters to media, audiences and celebrities.

I suppose when Sallu went to the forest with the gun, he had no intention of killing the deer as well?

The deer just came running, stood in front of Sallu's jeep and said: Aa Sallu, mujhey Maar? Tongue

Poor, Innocent, Victim Sallu...Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hollyBollyWoodAnnaElsagrumpydwarfAkidhianitaraniatominisblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

The reasoning that Salman did what he did was because his parents did not raise him right is as bad as his supporters saying that Salman should be shown mercy because he did so much charity...
An adult is responsible for their own behavior...nothing should mitigate this fact...whether its how his parents raised him or whether he did tons of charity...both have nothing to do with what he has done.

IAmLuvBolly-PinaColada-Beautyful_Mess

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

I hope a similiar article comes on Father's Day and people call out Salim Khan. He's the evil genius behind all of this anyways.  Sleepy

Yes, you're right! Read this interview of Salim Khan, how hes defending his bechara, misundestood beta LOL even justifying Sallu slapping Subhash Ghai ...

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/salman-khan-aishwarya-rais-full-story-cine-blitz-2001

And also what Salim said abt Sallu's domestic violence episodes: 

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020303/spectrum/main6.htm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaatominis

Go to top