Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Its good to see everyone agreeing on the fact that somebody was responsible for something bad that happened.

Looks like sweeping things under the carpet is an act of the past lol
hollyBollyWood thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree that once an adult, the person's responsible for his own actions, but there's no denying that the parent's upbrining DOES affect the sense of responsibility and entitlement a person grows up to have - in India, majority of the mothers ARE guilty of doting on their sons.  When everyone around you is willing to overlook your bad behavior, you end up believing you've done no wrong either.  so even as an adult, you can easily be shake off any remorseful feelings about any of your questionable actions if you get enough validation from everyone around you.

Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

How can parents can be blamed here? Its not he did that when he was a teenage or kid...he was a grown up adult he was responsbile for his actions... If it was to be blame the parents then the others kids should have been the same... Parents upbringing matters alot but to a certain age! And the phase Salman accident happenec he was the bad boy, egoistic spoil old brat... He thought he would owned eveything but destiny owned him!

But the # of hate I see here it make me go gaga over Salman!!!
I love Salman he is a changed man now, no more spoil brat he is my mature budda handsome now...
I love sallu

pallavi25 thumbnail
As a parent, I completely understand the instinct of all parents to defend and protect their child, even after he / she has committed a horrible crime! 

But what I find reprehensible is the all-out efforts by rich, influential parents to bribe, threaten, bully or kill prosecution witnesses, bribe the Judge, plant false evidence, make evidence vanish, plant fall guys to take the blame, using every trick in the book just to save their son from prison sentence!

In these cases, the parents become their child's accomplice, accessory to the crime!
They are not only resorting to illegal means to save the culprit's neck, they are also depriving the victim and victim's family from getting proper justice! 
In that case the parents are equally guilty of perversion of justice! 

In the end it IS the parents' responsibility to make their child understand that every action has its consequences and one must be ready to face them with honesty and integrity.

In some families, parents try their best to instil good values in their son but he grows up to be monster, in that case, parents cannot be blamed as they did the best they could!

But those high-society/celebrity/ bigshot parents who bring up their son with a sense of entitlement, privilege and invincibility, they are definitely responsible for the grown up son's crimes and misdemeanours. 

Originally posted by: pallavi25

The scene that infuriated me the most in the movie "No One Killed Jessica" was Manu Sharma's mother standing in the background, repeating like a moron, Merey Mannu ko kuchh nahin hona chahiye"
She had no feeling for the innocent girl whom her son killed for no reason, all she wants is her son shd not be punished at any cost...threaten, bribe witnesses, kill them, bribe police, do anything but my son shd be safe, out of jail. 😡

Well well

by that philosophy, Mr Being Human's mother is no different either 🤪 Watch from 27:00, 27:45 and 27:56

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbBF8ZeF3ZA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by StillAlice - 8 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: StillAlice

Well well

by that philosophy, Mr Being Human's mother is no different either 🤪 Watch from 27:00, 27:45 and 27:56

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbBF8ZeF3ZA[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for sharing! This video proves Shobha De's point, that a mumma's boy will listen to his mother so she could have given him good values and advised him to respect the law, to respect other women, to respect sanctity of human and animal life!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I saw this interview too...I mean still...Salma is just a typical mother...Mothers are wired to love their kids no matter what...any typical Mom will do what Salma is doing...what Salman did as an adult will not change Salma's love for him...she is a MOTHER...how difficult is that to understand...I am mad at everyone who has supported Salman but not his Mom...I really feel bad for her..just her...and I am sure that she realizes that those victims have mothers too...I am sure she read about Patil's mother...but then u know there is a reason...that a mother is the only person who would never judge her child..
bigDecs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my mom herself would put me in prison if i was in salmans place she loves me like any mother does her child but shes also v principled she would break down after sending me but i know she will not defend me so salmans mom is not a special mom i blame alot on salmans dad i think he has been a big influnce in his life and his behavior 2nd marriage and his volatile things hes done might leave a mark on salman while growing up 
but his brothers are different not angels but they havent done things like salman are married with kids with families living a life why salman is so different i dont know 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bigDecs

my mom herself would put me in prison if i was in salmans place she loves me like any mother does her child but shes also v principled she would break down after sending me but i know she will not defend me so salmans mom is not a special mom i blame alot on salmans dad i think he has been a big influnce in his life and his behavior 2nd marriage and his volatile things hes done might leave a mark on salman while growing up 

but his brothers are different not angels but they havent done things like salman are married with kids with families living a life why salman is so different i dont know 

👍🏼...u have an awesome Mom⭐️...but like I said a typical Mom would probably behave like Salman's Mom...Not every Mom is that strong...