Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I hope a similiar article comes on Father's Day and people call out Salim Khan. He's the evil genius behind all of this anyways.  ðŸ¥±
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbsai

Shobha de needs a reality check.
That kid was not grown up kid. He was 16. he went to steal from a place and his mom found him and he refused to go home with her and she handled the situation.

People are missing the intention behind the events.
That kid went out with the intention to steal.
salman did not go out with the intention to hurt people.

Every random person is now busy writing open letters to media, audiences and celebrities.

I suppose when Sallu went to the forest with the gun, he had no intention of killing the deer as well?

The deer just came running, stood in front of Sallu's jeep and said: Aa Sallu, mujhey Maar? ðŸ˜›

Poor, Innocent, Victim Sallu...😭
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The reasoning that Salman did what he did was because his parents did not raise him right is as bad as his supporters saying that Salman should be shown mercy because he did so much charity...
An adult is responsible for their own behavior...nothing should mitigate this fact...whether its how his parents raised him or whether he did tons of charity...both have nothing to do with what he has done.
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

I hope a similiar article comes on Father's Day and people call out Salim Khan. He's the evil genius behind all of this anyways.  ðŸ¥±

Yes, you're right! Read this interview of Salim Khan, how hes defending his bechara, misundestood beta ðŸ˜† even justifying Sallu slapping Subhash Ghai ...

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/salman-khan-aishwarya-rais-full-story-cine-blitz-2001

And also what Salim said abt Sallu's domestic violence episodes: 

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020303/spectrum/main6.htm

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I suppose when Sallu went to the forest with the gun, he had no intention of killing the deer as well?

The deer just came running, stood in front of Sallu's jeep and said: Aa Sallu, mujhey Maar? ðŸ˜›

Poor, Innocent, Victim Sallu...😭

You seem to be an expert on all his issues.
in that deer case, there were 4 or 5 other people.
why did you pick only salman to bash?
is that fair justice by your logic?

atominis thumbnail
People don't want to acknowledge reality of over indulgent moms I guess.

Some moms fight with anyone over their kid, take ill, refuse to eat or drink anything, shake up entire house in case laadla is in trouble.

I know of an elderly lady who was too possessive about her son. She even made up stories to shape kids' opinion on their relative. She fought with her husband just to defend son. And defended everything from his rude behaviour to philandering, alcoholism and reckless wastage of money.
That lady was educated and seemingly principled. But if it was about her son, then her behaviour would change. Her son is middle aged now. She still does anything for him despite her own failing health. I have heard she scolds her grandkids too for "troubling" their papa even if they come to him asking for help with homework! God knows how she must treat her DIL!

We used to avoid her and that family. That lady used to say, "Bachcha toh bachcha hi hota hai. Kitna bhi bada ho jaye, mere liye toh mera bachcha hi hai. Maa bachche ka dhyaan nahi karegi toh kaun karega?" Then she would break into tears and start recalling the day he was born, how little he was etc.

I tell you some Indian mothers are almost hopelessly possessive and obsessive about their sons! They will literally do anything for the son and even fight with spouse, rest of the family and other offspring.

You don't know what to do with such over-doting mothers. Whether to pity them or condemn them...

I am telling you, this "Mere bete ko kuch nahi hona chahiye!", shown in films is REAL. As real as it gets.

Though I agree with Hetal that such an article should come up in honour of Mr Salim Khan as well around Father's Day. He is the real brain behind the endless cover ups. Some role he has played as a father in the upbringing and disciplining of his offspring!

Originally posted by: atominis

People don't want to acknowledge reality of over indulgent moms I guess.

Some moms fight with anyone over their kid, take ill, refuse to eat or drink anything, shake up entire house in case laadla is in trouble.

I know of an elderly lady who was too possessive about her son. She even made up stories to shape kids' opinion on their relative. She fought with her husband just to defend son. And defended everything from his rude behaviour to philandering, alcoholism and reckless wastage of money.
That lady was educated and seemingly principled. But if it was about her son, then her behaviour would change. Her son is middle aged now. She still does anything for him despite her own failing health. I have heard she scolds her grandkids too for "troubling" their papa even if they come to him asking for help with homework! God knows how she must treat her DIL!

We used to avoid her and that family. That lady used to say, "Bachcha toh bachcha hi hota hai. Kitna bhi bada ho jaye, mere liye toh mera bachcha hi hai. Maa bachche ka dhyaan nahi karegi toh kaun karega?" Then she would break into tears and start recalling the day he was born, how little he was etc.

I tell you some Indian mothers are almost hopelessly possessive and obsessive about their sons! They will literally do anything for the son and even fight with spouse, rest of the family and other offspring.

You don't know what to do with such over-doting mothers. Whether to pity them or condemn them...

I am telling you, this "Mere bete ko kuch nahi hona chahiye!", shown in films is REAL. As real as it gets.

Though I agree with Hetal that such an article should come up in honour of Mr Salim Khan as well around Father's Day. He is the real brain behind the endless cover ups. Some role he has played as a father in the upbringing and disciplining of his offspring!

I guess all mothers are like that when it comes to their sons or daughters. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
atominis thumbnail
Darling

Only blindly doting mothers are like that. Not "ALL" mothers.

I recently read news about a mother who herself beat up her alcoholic, abusive son, turned him to the police and encouraged her DIL to file a case against him. And she was a poor slum dweller. Still she showed such moral strength.

We need mothers like these.

And not the "mere bachche ko kuch nahi hona chahiye" types who forever see only the baby who they had given birth to, even in the "child" who is freakin' 50 years old now! Such parents are harmful for both family and society. Edited by atominis - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

Darling

Only blindly doting mothers are like that. Not "ALL" mothers.

I recently read news about a mother who herself beat up her alcoholic, abusive son, turned him to the police and encouraged her DIL to file a case against him. And she was a poor slum dweller. Still she showed such moral strength.

We need mothers like these.

And not the "mere bachche ko kuch nahi hona chahiye" types who forever see only the baby who they had given birth to, even in the "child" who is freakin' 50 years old now! Such parents are harmful for both family and society.

Oh, well, I don't understand blindly doting mothers or the other mothers. Whatever there love may be, their love and their children. 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How can parents can be blamed here? Its not he did that when he was a teenage or kid...he was a grown up adult he was responsbile for his actions... If it was to be blame the parents then the others kids should have been the same... Parents upbringing matters alot but to a certain age! And the phase Salman accident happenec he was the bad boy, egoistic spoil old brat... He thought he would owned eveything but destiny owned him!

But the # of hate I see here it make me go gaga over Salman!!!
I love Salman he is a changed man now, no more spoil brat he is my mature budda handsome now...
I love sallu