Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful update
Rags was on cloud nine knowing kalpi's feelings for him ...lol he was so impatiently w8ng for morning n b able to talk to her n she was sleeping lik kumbakaran πŸ˜†
Oh God kalpi dnt rem anything from last ny8...poor rags πŸ˜‰
Loving raj already seems ye humare ragna ko kareeb laane me help karegi n kameeni ko sabak sikhayegi as she knows her very wellπŸ˜ƒ
Loved ragna scene whr kalpi was cuming in garden twrds rags n pari n he was mesmerized seeing her n den him grinning lik mad n his famous  lip bite haaayyee...poor kalpi was unable to cntl her feelings lolπŸ˜‰
Hmmm rags ne kalpi ko gussa dilaya...now eager to knw how will he manofy her ...n will he give a long kiss as pari suggested πŸ˜›
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abxetz

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† poor singhu acha Lhasa ladka bigad gaya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† poor pillow kalpi ki sari tourcher pillow sahrahadha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or ye kamini ko ab raj teek karegi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† papa and Angel tease kalps 😳 and this ragna thoughts and badmai gaya control 😑 πŸ˜† swara ki bachi harbor ragna ki kiss ki beech kyu ajathi hai tu πŸ˜‰ ab jalthy sai ek romantic update deedo or kuch seekh pari sai dekha kaisai samja rahahai rags ko mama ko lonnnggg kiss dedo πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ interesting update swara kutty ⭐️

Thank you Soumya
Raj is kamini's opponent... Use satane aa gayi
Ragna ka kiss...itani jaldi nahi...πŸ˜†
OK I will take suggestions from Pari for ragna's long kiss
ThankuπŸ˜†

pyardil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry late comment dear
Awesome update
Aww love raj now she came n teach good leasson her frnd kameene
Oh now she is ready to milavo ragna
Kalpi is sleeping like kumkaran n raghav said that word I front of pari n she said in front of her mom n told that ragha said that
Ohh poor ragha lovestory suru hone s hi pehale betinebandbajadi bejare ki n
Whata lovely idea pari gave her papa to give long kiss to momhope raghav follow her daughter word n I've long kiss to his kalpi
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani214

Wonderful update

Rags was on cloud nine knowing kalpi's feelings for him ...lol he was so impatiently w8ng for morning n b able to talk to her n she was sleeping lik kumbakaran πŸ˜†
Oh God kalpi dnt rem anything from last ny8...poor rags πŸ˜‰
Loving raj already seems ye humare ragna ko kareeb laane me help karegi n kameeni ko sabak sikhayegi as she knows her very wellπŸ˜ƒ
Loved ragna scene whr kalpi was cuming in garden twrds rags n pari n he was mesmerized seeing her n den him grinning lik mad n his famous  lip bite haaayyee...poor kalpi was unable to cntl her feelings lolπŸ˜‰
Hmmm rags ne kalpi ko gussa dilaya...now eager to knw how will he manofy her ...n will he give a long kiss as pari suggested πŸ˜›

thank you rani
Raghav is blind in love now but his kumbhakarni forget everything
And now he has to pacify her on the suggestions of his dadima
Hope it will not create another dramaπŸ˜†
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

Lo kar lo baat πŸ˜† majnu intezaar mein hain kab subha ho aur wo Laila ko jhappi aur pappi aur pappi aur jhappi aur jhappi aur pappi kab dein aur kab I love u poora Sunay aur phir I love u kahay. Lekin budhu majnu ne Sab gol mol Tamol kardiya. Why did he have to go call her kumbkaran but on the bright side abh mission manao kalpi shuru . πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I m looking forward to majnu singhania getting his chipkali kalpi in his triangle of love and confess his love for her and then ...plant a big smoocharoo on those luscious punk petals . And as for Kamini 😑 hope she falls down the stairs and breaks her drum bum 😑 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Le tere mood ki Maine vaat laga di..tera majnu ko mila babaji ka thulluπŸ˜†
A big punk petals or something else... Pict abhi baki hai meri jaan
Teri kamini ke wish mai jaroor puri karungi use sahi sabak sikhakeπŸ˜†
Thank you

swara2504 thumbnail
thank you dear😊
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: switymango

Awesome update. ...πŸ‘
 OmgπŸ˜† raghav behaving like kid. ...raghav pyar me pagal jo gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n kalpi sleeping like kumbkaranπŸ˜†...n Pari tell all kapi. .poor raghavπŸ˜†..Pari is so inosanet. ...say to raghav give kiss kalpiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...
  Kamini🀒...n raj teasing her...very good. ...
Update soon next part

thank you swati
Raghav bechara pyar ka mara dund raha usaki kumbhakarni ko yaha waha
Kiss ka fanda...clear in next update
πŸ˜†
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rizfrmsouth

Lovely update dear... 😊

Thank you honey😊
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Santhi_

Aww Swara all ur updates on Relations ff are so cute and this one is cutest not coz of pari but coz of her momma πŸ˜†

kalpi she is so sweet n innocently asking about her drunken state πŸ˜† Raghav is desperately waiting for her reaction πŸ˜³

kamini find new boyfriend thanq god bala talege shayadh πŸ˜›
new character to speed up RagNa ka love story but this lady raj seem interesting and is smart to know real face for people its fun to see her teasing Kameeni πŸ˜†

raghav made kalpi naraz saying she is kumbhkaran πŸ˜† ab tho woh gaya kamse 

pari cutie is giving tips for her dad how to pacify her mom πŸ˜† she is very naughty and innocent raghav he is gonna follow her ah what ☺️  

nice update swara πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you santhi
Ab tu samazi Pari kis pe gayiπŸ˜†
Kamini nam ki bala itani jaldi nahi talegi ...I need herπŸ˜‰
Of course raghav follow his angel's suggestion but result ...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha.khan

Awesome updatee

raghav singhania is madly in love with his chipkali
kalpi doesnt remember anythng abt last night
raj teasing kaminii nice koi toh aaya uss kay jaisa tit of tat
Love yasmine and raghav convo
so kalpi manov mission is on
who gonna confess first kalpi or raghav??
updateee soon

Thank you ayesha
Hmm raghav is in love with his chipkali but she😲
Let's how he manaving KalpiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ