Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Thread 2::FF:: RagNa:: Relations part 35 on Page 145 Complete - Page 85

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kalpi was the epitome of fun
I love all her cute antics lol
Raghav acting like he is annoyed at Kalpi at times but he know he was enjoying every moment with his chipkali ๐Ÿ˜‰ I love how Kalpi get him to carry her in his arms lol
Aww the semi big confession ;)
Kalpi pouring her deepest emotions to Kalpi was very emotional yet beautiful
She told him all her insecurities and her jealousy ๐Ÿ˜Š
Raghav was overwhelmed. I love how he promise Kalpi that both of them will protect and care for their Pari together and not separately
Oh no! Raghav was about to hear the three magical words from his chipkali but she fall asleep lol
Entire chapter was fantastic. I love it...
Oh my! Now I can't wait to know what will happen in the morning. Swara please continue the next chapter soon :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww such an awesome update...
Loved it a lot...
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Really lovely
Kalpi each word was emotional
Hope they are together
Rag tease kalpi now
Kalpi his her emotions wen those girl touch him
Update soon
Princess1398 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi swara amazing yaar mast update tha par cliff hanger pe ku chod diya anyway update soon pass
Rizzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What an update yaa... Fabulous!!! I am very much Njoying ur story
Waiting 4 next update... Next day will be really superb... ๐Ÿ˜Š
deepu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Both nearly confessed their love. Atleast raghav knows kalpi feeling toward him. Its emotional kalpi released her pain to raghav.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fab update Swara dear. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Kalpi is so innocently naughty in her drunken state; and the pours all the pain plus fears in her heart to Raghav. Raghav too is affected by it. When Kalpi almost confesses her love for him, Raghav yearns to hear those magical words. When will the two confess their love for each other? How will this night change their relation? hope they don't separate after the duration given by court is over. Please update soon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely and beautiful update
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. ...
  Kalpi sing a song. ...๐Ÿ˜ณ jarasa Zuma lunch me. ..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I love this song...but tune๐Ÿ˜ก only to line. ...raghav is irritat by her behaviour. .n scold her...n kalpi like hood girl stand there. ..n her hand on her mouth. ..so cute๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  just like little girl
 2 boys hive hi to kalpi n she return hi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...o god...raghav look at them angrily. ..n both run away from there๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...kalpi expretion๐Ÿ˜† so cute yaar...she is behaving like kid...so lovely. ..
   Kalpi took butterfly. ..๐Ÿ˜ณ...raghav lost in her...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...raghav car broken. ...n he n kalpi have to home trow walking. ..
 Aww. ..raghav cary kalpi in his arm๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ so romantic. ...n kalpi again singing. ...n raghav crush his decision. .poor raghav๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Bedroom scene๐Ÿ˜ณ..but 2 emotional. ...kalpi ask him y he hate her...n goes to other girls. ...He understands her meaning. ..He regret his all harsh word. ..she tell all her fear to him...n she is lonely. ..she did not like any other girls hug or kiss him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰..she jealous. .n raghav now know that. ..He promised her that they both never hurt pari. ...so lovely swara. ...loved this scene. ...both so much love there pari. ...kalpi confess her feelings to raghav ...n raghav is happy by her confession. ..but 3 magical word kehane se pehale hi so gaye. ..๐Ÿ˜†...raghav want to listen these words. ...but not...but 2 happy to know that her feelings toward him...Ohho now raghav singhaniya not even sleep hole night๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Swara yaar ...so beautiful update. ...thank you๐Ÿค—
love you. .n muhhhโค๏ธ
 Update soon next part

FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's lovely update swara...confession hote hote reh gaya..but what will bring new morning in der life...??don't separate ragna plz..it;s too much lovely...i love the way kalpi shown her feelings towards raghav hope raghav too express it to her..and plz now i can't wait for ragna confession..but i know u can't let tht happen soon and that too easy...but plz don't separate them and show some ragna romance too swara plz...