Absolutely marvellous update dear

Kalpi intoxicated and Raghav handling her πŸ˜†

thank you dear😊
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pyardil

Superb update dear
Kalpi drunk n want to dance with his khados but boy took her n try to hanky panky with her
But our hero came on time n save our heroien
Omg she is goin to kiss raghav
Update soon dear

Thank you dear
Hero ne time pe entry mari aur heroine ko batch liyaπŸ˜†
Let's see Raghav ko kiss milata hai ya kuch aur😳

swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani214

wow super duper awesome update
Drunken Kalpi was fun to read... talking to lamp abt khadoos...den calling kamini kaminee n d girl rags was dancing bhootni lol πŸ˜†

Oh dat stupid guy...thnkgod our hero came on tim to save Kalpi 
Rags n Vicky arguing over who take Kalpi home ...its good dat yasmin solved d prob n let rags go wit her πŸ˜‰
Kalpi in titanic pose n den d song was superb n she was abt to kiss rags πŸ˜³
Swara enjoyed every bit of drunken Kalpi n her cure antics ...but dnt lik whr u stop d update...pls cont soon

Thank you rani
Nashe me log each bolate haiπŸ˜†
Actually Yasmin cleared her way to spend her time with her bfπŸ˜†
Abhi aur pic baki hai rani ek waqt itanahi hasate hai...baki next update ke bachake rakhoπŸ˜†

swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FALAK_SKY

It's wonderful update finally update aai to sahi.otherwise I'm dying for it..sorry for my late comment but it's marvellous update...oh god so kalpi is drunk and asking about her khadoos...he. Is handling her in drunk state...jara sa jum lun me...aa tuje chum lun me...but kiss hoga ki nahi...waiting for it now plz.this time give update fast can't wait to know if ragna first kiss will happened or not...

don't die falak...mujhe teri story ke update chahiye
Khaddos is only hers...aur WO gayab hai...
Aise I thought to jara jara kiss kiss me but changed my thought and add this one
RagNa ka first kiss...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Thank you falak
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laavanya4u

Awesome update.no one gets bored up to read abt a drunken Kalpi. Really the character like Kalpi who had a troubled childhood and was always yearning for love opens up herself and comes out of her self made cocoon in the drunken state.and she was literally pouncing on that poor girl by calling her in ajeeb names !!! Finally after spotting her Khadoos she was so much relieved . I just loved the way those two handsome hunks were fighting for Kalpi and how Yasmin made Karan to give some space to rags for Kalpi. The high voltage drama has just begun now our Romeo has to see his Juliet enacting various movies and doing lots lots of mimickery !! A big thumbs up for making that kameenikameenaapan a big flop. Waiting for the jhummeykhi chumma hungama

See your comment after three update dear and thought you will give me 1000 words...butπŸ˜•
 OK...koi nahi I will manageπŸ˜†
Right laavanya... The girl who covered with only responsibility... First time enjoyed her time
Karan and Raghav looking like ek phool do MaliπŸ˜†
High voltage drama is on...and hope its not bored you...
And chumma😲🀣

Edited by swara2504 - 8 years ago
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rachufan

Eagerly waiting for next part please update

very soon antara😊
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laavanya4u

Swara waiting very very eagerly for the next part

I will update soon dear😊
Appuu_AshLover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab update swara πŸ‘ ⭐️
Drunk Kalpi that too bcx f her khadoos dancing with some other girl!! She's now searching fr him to dance with him Lol that girl who danced wth Raghav was dancing with someone else πŸ˜† n Kalpi went to her n asking about her khadoos funny πŸ˜› OMG someone s taking advantage f her state n Hero ne kya entry diya 😳 punched that fellow..Raghav shocked that Kalpi s drunk n he has to bear her antics now πŸ˜† Ohhh that girl came again n Kalpi telling her that he already has a girlfriend n Raghav surprised!! Karan n Raghav pulling Kalpi to their side Lol these two n Raghav s not at all interested to leave her with him in this state πŸ˜‰ Hahahaha Lol kamini plan flop hua 🀣 Raghav made her sit in the car n she's making noise throughout the ride n police Jeep followed them! Aww car has a problem n climbed the bridge 😲 She's dancing there n enjoying herself!! N u stopped at the right scene 😑 Is she going to kiss him πŸ˜› jaldi update karo baby
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waiting waiting waiting please update 😭 😭
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Appuu_AshLover

Fab update swara πŸ‘ ⭐️
Drunk Kalpi that too bcx f her khadoos dancing with some other girl!! She's now searching fr him to dance with him Lol that girl who danced wth Raghav was dancing with someone else πŸ˜† n Kalpi went to her n asking about her khadoos funny πŸ˜› OMG someone s taking advantage f her state n Hero ne kya entry diya 😳 punched that fellow..Raghav shocked that Kalpi s drunk n he has to bear her antics now πŸ˜† Ohhh that girl came again n Kalpi telling her that he already has a girlfriend n Raghav surprised!! Karan n Raghav pulling Kalpi to their side Lol these two n Raghav s not at all interested to leave her with him in this state πŸ˜‰ Hahahaha Lol kamini plan flop hua 🀣 Raghav made her sit in the car n she's making noise throughout the ride n police Jeep followed them! Aww car has a problem n climbed the bridge 😲 She's dancing there n enjoying herself!! N u stopped at the right scene 😑 Is she going to kiss him πŸ˜› jaldi update karo baby

Thank you appu...πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpi made everyone dance on her tune...but real fun only reserved for Raghav Singhania
Kiss...itani jaldi...πŸ˜†
Sorry to stop this in between...
But I hope you like next drama too πŸ˜³