Users

Frequent Posters

swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

Aww My cute Pari is back with her Naughtiness 🤗

thanq swara for continuing this story😃 

Raghav baba is getting Romantic these days he is day dreaming about kalpi in this arms and see his luck she ended up in his arms n wow she is generating some current in him 😆

Kamini phirse girgaye, pari tho kinthna cute hai she is dancing and telling stories for her dadi none didn't even mind helping kamini up, all of them are under the spell of pari's cuteness 😃

wonderful update swara😃

yes for you santhi...pari is back
thank you santhi
raghav ka romance pani mehi khatm ho gaya...
ab manate manate ragahv ko pani yad ayega
kamini...mera bas chale to mai use har update me giravu😆

thanks😃

swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: artiodedra2007

Isq wala love ho hiii gaya na

abhi nhi...thoda time lagega...par ho jaroor jayega😆
darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it's more than awsome
i love it totally
u nailed it dear
buti want to veat ksmini black& blue for touching kalpi
and raghav plz make sure that ge goes on his knees
he need a strong jeleousy treatmenti
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update. ...
  Kamini😡 she yelling on pari name. ..n pakhi dream about raghav🤢...but I loved to see Kamini in pain😆...n she think about Mr makhija🤢...she have a daughter. ...n think her beauty. ..
 Wow I imagine Pari in that dress ..😳 she looking like angel...
 Oho. ..raghav say to kalpi ..she is beautiful. ...n Pari say insanetly. ...Y u say yo looking at mama. ..😉😆 naughty girl. ..
  Ananya try to explain kalpi ...but she is not ready. ..

Omg first I thought sammy come to give surprise ananya. ..but this sacred her...n he is karan ...n kalpi n yasamin plan. ..
but ananaya stand on her feet😳👏
Kamini salp her😡...she hate her daughter ..n y Sudan react lime  she care her. .. all sold kalpi. ..They not even look at ananaya. .
Wow but kalpi plan work out...
but pari is scared by that scene. ...n raghav he realised what he did. ...Waiting 4 Next update. ..
Update soon next part. ...swara this time soon. .
darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
swara plz for me dear give a chotu sa update
one more plzzz
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Swara darling 😊 nice update .anu apnai pairopar waw anu bohuth achi ladki hai she deserves it or kameeni ko na mai 😡 or rags he likes anu so much isliye overact kiya.but kalpi ko dhoda naraz hone dho Ragna ki ye rootna manana 😳 I love it poor pari she feel bad for her momma.brilliant dear ⭐️
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Hmm yaar kamini is such a bitch
Kalpi n rag lost in their world n parish bring them back
Hmm any get well with kalpi shock treatment n kamini hit hurt
Rag hurt kalpi
Pari shocked
How rag will make up for it
Hmm poor kalpi
Update soon
deepu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Now anu can stand on her own. But i thought it was sammy u used karan .kalpi started to feel something about raghav but he ruined tat . Now waiting for how make things better between them
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome swarukutty!!!! Rags and kalpana were so much affected by the morning incident and accident.that kamini is a real kameeni with that makhi as her partner in crime let them go to hell soon. From ur description. I could feel that sweet girl must be looking like a fairytale.and those cute moments of Ragna their increased heartbeats and raghavs mind unknowingly said pari as the shadow of the princess by imagining Kalpi as her princess were awesome. And Paris statement had broken their trance and brought them to reality!!! I loved the beautiful bonding anu and Kalpi.wow what a shocking and a full proof plan of the trio to make Anu to stand on her feet.the plan was successful buf the insult and the taunts faced by Kalpi brought teArs in our eyes.a true friend will always come to the rescue in critical situAtion. Thanks to Karan for teaching them a good lesson.i thought he will take Kalpi and pari along with him??? Inspite of knowing Kalpi thoroughly,how come rags got carried away by kaminis words and break kalpis heart into pieces???i agree humans are bound to make errors and we are helpless before the situation and time. AtleAst rags could have allowed her to give her explanation before uttering those painful words. Amidst all these that poor pari had to witness her momma being slapped and insulted by the people she loves the most.

sumasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear did ragana break Paris heart I'm little upset that ragz trust on kalpi is only that much it can b break easily swara Plz updt soon kal Sunday kya updt de sakti ho just asking as the curiosity built up to know what next ragz do for his love