Thread 2::FF:: RagNa:: Relations part 35 on Page 145 Complete - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Awesome update dear!!!! Usually Kalpi is very famous for her self talks but with the entry of the greAt Karan and the jealousy rags will surely break the record of Kalpi .he can't even digest the fact that Kalpi will be working with Karan??? What will happen if he accidentally sees them giggling laughing and sitting close with eAch other ??? Won't he burn that place on that moment? Poor fire dept has to be alert as long as Karan is in kalpis life and rags hadn't confessed his feelings.i loved the way Kalpi had convinced pari softly by making her to realise her mistake without yelling at her but in a more clear way.after overhearing their talks.rags too realised how his anger and jealousy had hurt the golden heart of his pari.that feeling of guilty his thadap and the despo were portrayed too beautifully.and rags had already crossed the line of friendship and is on the verge of realising his love towards Kalpi .but Kalpi is far far behind in it?? Who will help her in the Mission Love ? And when will this kameeni kamini be thrown out of this story. EAgerly waiting for the confessions in ur style.
I
Thank you laavanya😳
And yes raghav really break kalpi's record of self talk...and her closeness with Karan what trouble will bring in life of the people who near him😆
She is the mother and she knows how to make understand her child... And Raghav he also regret for his deed
Raghav is on step toward his feeling but it take some to understand him because of his so called ego...
The people who fight with each other neglecting the emotions of lovely child... Can't accept their feelings so easily.
So for their confession you have to wait dear😉

Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

Dear plzz update nxt chappy... Plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz... Waiting..
I will update soon preetu😊
Originally posted by ammy143

awesome update.
Thank you so much ammy😊
Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

Waiting...
😃
Originally posted by ...Natasha...

Congrats on your new thread
Raghav can't sleep because his Kalpi is too close to Karan lol
I love how Kalpi ignored that woman taunting
Raghav is so jealous 😆
Aww him shouting at Pari was awful but I love how Kalpi explained things to her
Raghav feeling miserable for shouting at his Angel was sweet
I enjoy him and Kalpi conversation and their teasing :)
It was a beautiful moment
Aww Pari apologizing to her dad was nice and her making a card was cute
I love how she console her dad when he cry. Gee she is getting just like Raghav talking about reputation and stuff 😆
Marvelous update. I love it
Thank you Natasha😊
Jealousy takes the person's sleep too...
Raghav Singhania feels the same thing😆
Kalpi has habit of kamini's blabbing so it doesn't affect her
Raghav scolded Pari...but it makes him understand how stronger is their relations...
Pari's reputation and stuff...then she is Singhania... And how Singhania left their reputation😆
Thanks for loving this😳

Originally posted by sumasridhar

Swara congrats 4 ur 2 thrd n this ff is hold so much of emotions which I cannot express through words I don't know  what you think of the ff u write but it's shake my heart 4m the core 2 wards pari swara plz updt soon as 8ts the most waited ff 
Thank you suma.. 😊
Your words are really much for me...this ff is very near to my heart... And your word touch me...
Thanks for liking this...
And I will update soon...
Love you😳

Originally posted by sweet1308

ek aur update do plz
😊
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Rags aur kitna papad bhelnaa padhegaa!!!
You really want The Raghav Singhania get his love so easily...????😲
Originally posted by rachufan

Aa bhi ja aa bhi ja ei   PARI DARLINGaa bhi ja
swara di ko mana ek cute si update ke saath aa
Apni cutes si baato se humko deewana kar ja

Sweetheart update chahiye
Aur extra lumbi si 😉
Wow its very nice lullaby👏
Pari jaroor khush ho jayegi
Very soon next update...extra lumbisi😆

Originally posted by ovee

Awesome update. Make raghav more jealious. Felt bad for pari. Liked the way kalpana handle pari and that situation. Loved ragna teasing part. Pari is truely innocent, sweet and bubby child yar.
Thank you ovee...😊
I will make Raghav more jealous...
Don't feel bad for Pari... She get her father's love extra after this...
RagNa's teasing that's their born right...😆
Thanks😳